View attachment 369750

finished 2nd season with RMad.
I found that using right foot on right side is more better than left foot on right side.
thanks for tactic !

Last edited:
i'm going to give a try. Which individual train do you use?

Not very good for me. Bottom of the league after 8 games! I've lost every game so far haha Team is:
Schwarzer
Peruzzi
Diakite
O'Shea
Rose
Adam Johnson
Cattermole
N'Daiye
Sessegnon
Fletcher
Wickham

I thought that would work will with the wingers and combative midfielders but it's just not clicking for me. I'm going to stick with it though - unless I get sacked mind!

With Ajax

Played 88
Won 74
Drew 7
Lost 7

Beat Juventus and Arsenal in CL and topped the group.

Excellent tactic

do you want tall strikers or creative strikers or fast strikers? and i though the left striker is deeper/support and the right striker is poacher, since right striker higher mentality

thank you!!

and better with counter attack on or off

the guy with the real madrid season 2 screen shot was that with counter on or off

do you want tall strikers or creative strikers or fast strikers? and i though the left striker is deeper/support and the right striker is poacher, since right striker higher mentality

thank you!!

and better with counter attack on or off

the guy with the real madrid season 2 screen shot was that with counter on or off

I prefer fast and creative strikers. But I'm not gonna say that KJH doesn't score in this tactic. So find out please!

The season with RMCF is with counter attack off, I think. I am now testing what is better, on or off.

Im Using Off and ive lowered the attacking setting slightly as my defenders are slightly naff getting some great results

Created 8 CCC in a premier league game against Sunderland. I am managing Southampton!

2 Games played: 2 win! :)

So If im going to manage the any of the top 4 teams in any league (e.g. Prem: Man u, City, Chelsea, Arsenal/Spurs) , I download the tactic as is and then tick the counter attack box? Correct?