Add another Champions League and Bundesliga with Dortmund and a Confederations Cup with Belgium to the achievements with this tactic:D

Yeah i noticed the tactic felt more solid when the marking was changed to zonal...the team actually defended :/

got new tactic oon thread love the beast 1 and thought id create my beast of a 4321

Dude, every time I read a tactics forum on here recently theres another post from you again promoting your tactic. Its disrespectful to the person who posted their topic in the first place. If I want to read about your tactic, i'll take a look at your tactic posts. Now please bore off!

Hello Christian , I would like to ask you a question , simple but difficult at the same time . From what basis you started to create this tactic ? I too would like to create a so deadly !

Hello Christian , I would like to ask you a question , simple but difficult at the same time . From what basis you started to create this tactic ? I too would like to create a so deadly !

Well, first of all, I looked to my team and thought 'on what positions are my best players'. I had 2 very strong CM's and a good RM. If I had 3 really good strikers I had played with 3 strikers, but now I started to create a 4-4-2. Second, I like to play attacking football, so I used a high mentality. That's where I started to created the tactic.

If you are a beginner in making tactics, download tactics (don't play with them) but look a the preferences. Why did they choose for that option? It will help you!

Well, first of all, I looked to my team and thought 'on what positions are my best players'. I had 2 very strong CM's and a good RM. If I had 3 really good strikers I had played with 3 strikers, but now I started to create a 4-4-2. Second, I like to play attacking football, so I used a high mentality. That's where I started to created the tactic.

If you are a beginner in making tactics, download tactics (don't play with them) but look a the preferences. Why did they choose for that option? It will help you!

Ok crhistian ...
I also like attacking football, but I can not find the various settings of the team and individual players
for example, I really like the 4-4-2 with high wings, but I can never find the drive settings right!

Unbelievable. It is really frustrating and takes the fun out of FM. I really don't know a solution for that!

Had a great first season with lazio with this tactic finished 3rd ushally see them get relagated but started second season with inter n just cant get going :(

Had a great first season with lazio with this tactic finished 3rd ushally see them get relagated but started second season with inter n just cant get going :(
This tactics needs time to gel especially with a new team and/or new signings

You recon stick with this tactic then and all should come good? With my training i have general training high balanced and my match training on attacking movement you recon thats ok or should it b changed?

You recon stick with this tactic then and all should come good? With my training i have general training high balanced and my match training on attacking movement you recon thats ok or should it b changed?
If you have lots of news signings keep it on Team Cohesion for a while

If you have lots of news signings keep it on Team Cohesion for a while

Only 4 new signings i think im going to start a new game with a lower league team and try build them up like that guy that done the wolves game i wached the first two seasons of that was amazing lol

Going to start one with york see how i get on will let you know how i get on. Fingers crossed lol

Getting on well sitting 3rd in jan. ther expected to finish 20th some ganes i have lost are terable thoo :(

How can I improve the defense, my team concedes a lot of goals?
do you look at concentration stat? a lot of people ignore it but vital for defenders! especially if u are doing most of the attacking. Also try solid fullbacks rather than wingback type. eg when i had a league with utd if at home id usually use rafael at rb but if away to tricky team id use phil jones. Also look for speed so can recover.