I'm sure this is awesome tactic, but i kept loosing with LFC, and now i'm fired. Can anyone maybe tell me what i did wrong.

-----Reina-----
Johnson--Carragher-Agger-Enrique
Kuyt---Gerrard-Lucas-Adam---Downing
---------Suarez----------

I have Diego Capel e Marat Izmailov for the wings... The tactic will result?

One idea.. Corners? to the near post and CDR at the near post.. left foot on right side and right foot on the left side...
In 12G my CDR as 6 goals

Last edited:
I'm sure this is awesome tactic, but i kept loosing with LFC, and now i'm fired. Can anyone maybe tell me what i did wrong.

-----Reina-----
Johnson--Carragher-Agger-Enrique
Kuyt---Gerrard-Lucas-Adam---Downing
---------Suarez----------

You obviously too lazy to read the OP. You would've have known that you need inside forwards with this tactic.
Kuyt on right and Downing on left makes it regular winger.

---------- Post added at 02:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 AM ----------

View attachment 199050

Took over when they were 12th, now 7th, and closing in on the top 6.

Draw was a tough game plus the whole team had low morale, plus new tactic. Promising results and seems instant impact.

Eto'o- 5 games Average Rating - 8.18 Goals- 7

Altogether looks very promising, will keep up the updates.

Awesome result bro!! Thanks for the screenie as well

How do you make "Individual Training?"

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

How do you make the Individual Training?

Go to view squad. Right click on the player you want.
Interaction - Start Preferred move training

I have Diego Capel e Marat Izmailov for the wings... The tactic will result?

One idea.. Corners? to the near post and CDR at the near post.. left foot on right side and right foot on the left side...
In 12G my CDR as 6 goals

Thanks for the corner routine! I'm gonna look into it.

Marat Izmailov is left or right footed? Can't find it in my game.
Capel should be fine on right wing though

Izmailov is right footed.
Any new recomendation mate?

Oh then it's perfect. Capel on the right and Izmailov on the left winger.

Regarding players, meh. I'm not good at scouting players. If you want you may look into strikers, unless you already have a good one. :D
You may want to look at Saviola, Lisandro Lopez, or Vagner Love (train him to stop plays with back to goal)

Not players mate..
Tactic news ;) Any changes that you do on your AMAZING tactic

Last edited:
Not players mate..
Tactic news ;) Any changes that you do on your AMAZING tactic

Oh so far no. I haven't really continue my game.
And there hasn't been many reviews from this thread. So, so far I don't really know what to change.

i tried it with liverpool untill january, find my self sitting in 8th and out of both cups

i think its really massively dependant on the type of players, think you need a solid midfield, defensively it seems to be good. will keep you posted, you need a good player at advanced playmaker

i tried it with liverpool untill january, find my self sitting in 8th and out of both cups

I'm ok with Liverpool. 9-3-1 in the league. Placed 4th with 4 pts to 1st place.
In: Kadlec, Diarra, Ezequiel
Out: Wilson (w. 10m buy-back), Fabio Aurelio

Formation:
Suarez/Caroll
Suarez/Kadlec Downing
Henderson/Adam Gerrard
Lucas
Jose Enrique Agger Skrtel/Coates Johnson
Reina

Downing is playing quite well scoring 5 goals so far.
Caroll is not the first choice, but I am rotating quite a bit.

Would be great if you can give more inputs. Like your formation. It can be an issue.
And more importantly what seems to be not performing well.

__

Seems like a couple of guys has helped you first. :D

Good luck.

Mind sharing your first 11 mate? Weird that it's working well for one guy and fails badly on the other.

Thanks for sharing though. Do you figure out what seems to be the problem? Does your team not creating enough chances or just leaking defense?

Until now:
SportingCPJogos_Calendrio.png

SportingCPJogos_Calendrio-2.png

sure I am not in game now

but my first choice 11 are

Reina
Johnson-Agger-Coates-enrique
Lucas
Gerrard-Henderson
Downing Saurez
Rossi

won the last two games though 2-0 and 3-0 so maybe it starting to come good. I dont mind if it doesnt work out for me, i usually create my own anyway.

yeah tbh, the tactic wasn't working too well with my team. The movement was amazing but it just wasn't scoring goals galore at all :s

well, i won 3 in a row, got me up to 6th, then got spanked 4-1 by arsenal, which resulted in my being sacked!

first time i have ever been sacked in the 10 years i have been playing the game lol. guess this one just wasnt right for me!!

well, i won 3 in a row, got me up to 6th, then got spanked 4-1 by arsenal, which resulted in my being sacked!

first time i have ever been sacked in the 10 years i have been playing the game lol. guess this one just wasnt right for me!!

Oh well it just doesn't meant to be. LOL. Wish I can help more if I known more.
Good luck on your game :)

Until now:
SportingCPJogos_Calendrio.png

SportingCPJogos_Calendrio-2.png

Good stuff bro! Scoring plenty of goals I see. And the defense isn't bad as well. Seeing a lot of clean sheet there.

Any inputs?