This tactic is working wonders for my Newcastle team. 13 games, 42 goals scored and top of the league. In addition, I'm currently on a 16 game winning streak, a new record. Cavani has got 24 goals in 18 games, Gotze 9 goals 16 assists 19 games, and Bale 9 goals 9 assists 18 games.

Thanks so much!

Since i play only with this tactic and having success with it i can give you a help.
First of all the tactic is brilliant to start.but soon soon or less AI will realise it and play good against it.
So you need to make adjustmements.not so many but significant
1.realise that if you are a good rep. Team the opponent will play deep.so one tactic will be with push up mentality.when youmplay on the road have an mentality in the middle and not push up.if you notice the things arent well in the game just rotate them.
2.take a look your defence.are they slow or fast?adjust according to this how far they press on the field in order AI not counter you.
3.look for FAST strikers and wide IF.thats the key.if you press low for example and having players with 16+you will have mamy counter chances which lead to CCC.if you press high in a game more important is not only how fast is the player but OTB etc. Since he will have less room to move fast.think about it.Only then you may have a slow powrful target man and not when you go for counting.
4.for me anchorman has 2 roles.the one to give sure passes and cover space behind but also to man marking the amc of the opponent and also lone strikers in a system similar to koflok.also there the 3 in the middle must be quick to cover space.if the have marking att high thats the better.
5.if you have money take attention at fullbacks.if they know football for example playing a good dm as fb which can play the position you can create chances from behind with the ball down easily and good position.
6.sign as good athletes as you can.for example not only jumping pace is good for a defender but for me also agility in order not to be like a ship and cannot move after an opponent dribble
Thats for me guys
God
Bless koflok :)

Last edited:
PLEASE Koflok adjust the defensive set pieces, my opponents always score tons of goals with corners...even if I am Manchester United and they are a League One team!

View attachment 223173View attachment 223174 im so upset, no pep talk can help me(((((( tactic doesnt work on away matches for me, i did everything that is written here!!!! always loose to west brom, sunderland and stoke ( i hate them already) this one is my 5 save with liverpool, just cant finish in final 4(((( even tried to cheat with editor on my last save, even that is not helping((( belive me i did everything that you advised in your thread((( HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

1. press print screen button on keyboard. then paste the image to paint.
2. If you are using windows 7 : Start Menu - Programs - Accessories - Snipping Tool

1. press print screen button on keyboard. then paste the image to paint.
2. If you are using windows 7 : Start Menu - Programs - Accessories - Snipping Tool

during games how to use snipping tool?

You just press ALT+F9 and the screenshot will be saved in MyDocuments/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2012/screenshots

Last edited:
if use snipping tools we hav to change the screen size first...

Koflok I use arsenal and almost exactly the same team except I have cavani up front. Buuuuuuuut Im drawing ALL the time. Any suggestions? Im on 12.0.4

That i have thought about so many tuimes becouse if you dont, you *** manager complaines about it.. I will also like to now if anybody have a idea to that

Download anything (different) and use it as a second tactic in training. everybody will be happy

Hi guys in my third season began one problem.And this problem is away matches against big teams like United,Chelsea,Spurs and Arsenal.Just our game speech is totally bad.CM play bad,defensive too and offensive players aren´t better ... I don´t why but in 1 season and 2 season we played in general really god.For example we won on the Old Trafford 4:1 same like on the White Hart Lane and Andfield Road.

Do you have some advice or tip how make it better?;)

hello koflok...ur tactic are fantastic...thanks...btw not hear bout u lately...no new tactic?

Using it with Glentoran (NIR) and have some mixed results since the tactic was not fully learned yet. I started in december of the year after the first coach was fired due to bad results. Now in the second season after 4 matches I won 2 (4-0 en 5-0) draw 1 (0-0) and lost 1 (2-3). I am going to focus more on the player attributes from now on when I get some new players.

Great tactic. Thanks for your work on it.

Koflok - The latest version of this goals galore tactic is simply untouchable, if somewhat violent (5+ yellows every game).