Works like a charm, just won FAC, Capital One Cup and the Premier League with Newcastle
But now a need a new player for left midfielder, any recomendations?

he hasn't updated it yet. And there isn't really any advice for changes yet, as the update for FM came out yesterday, thus it will take a few days to figure it out.

Patch wrecked me.

The update really wrecked a good thing where this tactic was concerned. I was using Henriques update to the tactic for the last half season with great results. 18 unbeaten in all competitions, never conceding more than 1 goal, with about 10 clean sheets, and scoring 2.5+ goals per game.

Well, woke up today, downloaded the patch, and only won 3 of my last 12 en route to being knocked out of the FA cup and Europa leagues. Either the matches are free for alls, 3-4, 2-5, 4-2, etc, or 0-0, 1-0 with a combined 7 attempts from both sides.

Anyone else having a problem getting shots since the patch? Time to start over I think.

same here. I actually made my own tactic now..Well, basically just a slightly tweaked standard tactic, but it works ok and my players aren't that good.

Really? Well I didn't play any match using the old tactic.

But the new one is working really sweet. Ravel Morrison is a beast on AMC btw. Grab him if you need a cheap AMC with bright future. Fits perfectly to the tactic.

Seems like I've cracked the defense issue as well.

I would probably upload it tonight if anyone's interested.

please... im ****** tired of struggling, and i want Crvena Zvezda to be what it used to be back on 1991

yeah im interested koflok. im playing with Liverpool in first season and except beating Man Utd at my home i haven't beaten any of the superpowers neither home nor away. i've been making some changes when im wining the match, like lowering tempo and increasing time wasting and lowering closing downs of the inside forwards and making one of them hold the ball. But i dont know how to play on away games against superpowers despite my defence (skertel and okore) play more than 7.0 per match..

so if you can give me some tips i will appreciate it really!!! and im waiting your new tactic with my four eyes.
thank you

Update on these parts
Right Central Midfielder :
On defense; he will be the main enforcer in the midfielder, stopping the opponent before reaching to our area. On offense; keeping it simple and pass the ball to any open player. Nothing flashy.
Recommended Attributes : Tackling, Stamina, Decision, Strength, Passing, Teamwork

Left Central Midfielder :
Think Xavi. The playmaker. He won't do much with the ball other than dictating the tempo from deep and making passes which will create space in front. Will sometimes pop up from deep to dangerous scoring areas. Good defense is a major plus
Recommended Attributes : Creativity, Passing, Teamwork, Decision

Attacking Midfielder:
A shadow-striker type of player. Sit just behind the striker and make intelligent runs forward with and without the ball and score goals while defenders are occupied with the front three. He will also be providing the killer balls to the forward.
Recommended Attributes : Creativity, Passing, Flair, Off the Ball, Dribbling, Decision, Agility, Teamwork, Finishing, Long Shot[/size] -> Dzagoev

Wingers:
More of an inside forward. Their main job is to dribble directly to the dangerous area to mess up opponent defense and open up spaces for other players and make those diagonal final through balls forward. Will also be a scoring threat other than the front striker.
Recommended Attributes : Acceleration, Dribbling, Creativity, Passing, Agility, Flair, Finishing, Decision

Strikers:
He score goals. Period.
Recommended Attributes : Finishing, Off the Ball, Anticipation, Pace/Acceleration, Dribbling, Flair -> Falcao, Cisse

Last edited:
Changed the playmaker to MCL. Ball winning midfielder on MCR.

AMC and wingers is THE creative force and main assistors in the team. Their forward runs give scoring threats as well.

Striker.. well he just need to score. Don't care if he can't pass the ball.

Really waiting on your new tatics....
Weird to tweak and make my defence better,, offence sucks

I think I'll just upload the tactic now before I change my mind and play around with the tactic even more. :D

Changelog

v1 -> v3

1. Fullback changed into Wingbacks - including change in defensive and offensive setting.
2. MCL is now deep-lying playmaker, MCR ball-winning.
3. AMC is 'shadow striker'
4. Push up d-line to give better flow from the back and possession
5. Tweaks on passing to make more penetration balls up front
6. Minor striker tweaks that gives him over 1 goal/game performance.
7. Encourage players to cross instead of holding up the ball out wide
8. Minor tweaks on here and there

If you guys have any effective
1. Set pieces play
2. OI settings
3. Tweaks on any instruction (both team and individuals)

feel free to post them here and if it's proven effective it will be included for the next update!

Cheers.

Opposition Instructions
credit to @johnnyhugs

Strikers, Wingers:
Tight Marking: Always;
Closing Down: Always;
Tackling: Hard;
Show onto Weaker Foot

Long Shooter AMC / MCs:
Closing Down: Always

Playmaker AMC / MCs:
Tackling: Hard