how you deal with dumb teams? with dumb i mean a team that cannot hold a lead, are a conceding machine and just concede 2 goals for every chance...

replayed that game, went 2-1 up... just to see a bunch of dumbs cross their arms and see how opponents attack... i meant attacking. not standing, bunch of sons of a ****** *******!!!

the rival is tours, a huge powerhouse in french football... lack of character get me sick

unsure of this tactic, should beat tours without problem, i am monaco, not luisans cuiseaux...

again blunders at back galore despite focusing at max on DEFENDING positioning...

this tactic is nice to attack, but at back is worser than ****

who the **** are TOURS??? 4th time im playing them, same result...

another cross in my area, its no goal, its just a penalty, an improvement... what a **** without ball....

any feedback on the team i posted??? defenders are sooooooooo baaaaaaaaaaaaaaD???????????????????????

what about the ghost keeper???

5th time, same result, is useless to focus on defending when you have no defenders and no keeper...

i ll go with a very high d line... without ball this tactic (and half of my team) is just ****

this game is impossible, have 3 chances all missed, one set piece for them and guess...

well perhaps tours just loaned the whole madrid squad... thats could be the issue...

final try... the tactic with no tweacks... and no opp instructions.

maybe that is the issue...

Does this tactic work effectively with lower league teams? I know they don't share the glitz and glamour of top stats like Premiership teams but i'm wondering if it would be effective for my Carlisle United team (league one)

I havent got the chance to play using a low league team. I usually do it as soon as i finish one season with one mid-table premier league team.

Usually as the tactic is further tested by more users, there will be more variety in terms of teams tested. From there we can see the effectiveness with lower league team.

For the time being, i cant guarantee anything, but i always try to make the base tactic as applicable as possible for all teams. You can actually be one of the early testers with lower teams and post how it goes here. I would really appreciate if you do that.

Cheera

winning 3-0... your tactic took my team from 16th to 3rd... my tweacks ruined it... the only thing it seems to work is no opp instructions at all

conceded from a blunder, defense just gave away the ball, u need to correct that part

Hi matox,

I know youre really excited and frustated about your team. But please dont update on THAT frequent.
People might misunderstand it as spamming despite your genuinely good intentions.

You cando a series of runs, even if it is against the same team. SpecIfy the tweaks you done on each game and post the results.

It is way more useful and hace better comparability as opposed to posting like thus.

I see that you are having problem against crosses. Have you considered making the fullbacks to be more defensive.?
Settings like rare ru. Fro. Deep, rare run with ball, man marking opp's winger, etc.

i ve played 12 games with galatasaray 3 draw 9 won ( two of them against fenerbahce)
also BuraK Yilmaz is on beast mode scored 10 on 6 games