well, now its done... now im on ligue 1... and taking cards on that issue... i bought corchia and pjanic, for starting, and at july 1st a bunch of free players come to help... including sifaklis, greece goalie.

djamal bakar, marcelo estigarribia, remi gomis and muhammed demirci are the others... all free

let see what happen with better players... and at last game i had ben haim suspended, and the jew is key at back

everybody sleepin in england... but not in buenos aires!!!

Viviano is my new goalie... a scout just spotted him, and free of charge!!!

maybe the next champion of France isn't from France...

Playing with PSG, 7 games in a row without a win. I vacationed most of those games and left the settings on use tactic.

Shouldn't PSG be dominating all its games, especially with this tactic?

Alrighty, so I have just tried out this tactic. I am Man City, currently I am at the top of the table.

First game I'm up against Chelsea which are currently 3rd in the league, in the 8th minute C. Ronaldo scores.... 23rd minute Silva scores.... 57th minute Ronaldo scores again! The game ended at 3-0 to us. We had 58% possession, 19 shots, 11 on target. Chelsea had 42% possession, 3 shots and 2 on target.

As for the other games, I have won. Currently no losses with this tactic.

Playing with PSG, 7 games in a row without a win. I vacationed most of those games and left the settings on use tactic.

Shouldn't PSG be dominating all its games, especially with this tactic?

Yeah that's way. You shouldn't have vacationed it. When you go vacation the tactic is not used, only the base formation 4-5-1

Also it's more than just seeing the scores, you got to actually see what's going on the pitch.y

i ve played 12 games with galatasaray 3 draw 9 won ( two of them against fenerbahce)
also BuraK Yilmaz is on beast mode scored 10 on 6 games

Sounds good so far. Your striker should be scoring good amount of goals.
Did many of the goals come from the wings or straight from AMC?

Playing with Man Utd and waited with playing the 1st competition match till you released Goals Galore since I wasn't really happy how my self-made 4-2-3-1 tactic played out during pre-season. At this point the team wasn't fully familiar yet with the formation but despite that, the first 7 official matches went great apart from one. Won all 5 matches in the league with wins away at Liverpool (2-4) and home against Chelsea (5-0), only 1-0 win over Celtic in the CL (had loads of shots on target but they just wouldn't score) and a 1-0 loss against QPR in the League Cup (which I played with mostly reserves/youngsters which didn't really work out unfortunately even though I again had a lot of chances).

Playing Kagawa/Rooney/Nani and RvP up front and they all seem to score, something that didn't happen as often in previous versions where I only had the striker scoring most of the goals. The attacks are varied with short passing game a la Barca, plays over the wings by either the IF's or FB's and the occasional long shots. No infinite passing the ball around without a single shot at goal I've had happen a lot in previous versions as well. Defensively it seems to work as well. Ofcourse good opposing teams with have their fair share of shots on goal as well, but so far I've only conceded against Liverpool and QPR.

Yeah that's way. You shouldn't have vacationed it. When you go vacation the tactic is not used, only the base formation 4-5-1

Also it's more than just seeing the scores, you got to actually see what's going on the pitch.y

I played an actual game now. I played Manchester City at Etihad Stadium for the Champions League group. PSG was the underdog and I beat Manchester City 2-1 even though I had less possession and half the shot counts they had.

I'll play every game now to see if I start to catch up on the league table.

Also, should I use opposition instructions?

a small issue (seems that is London morning and the forum woke up!!!)

a big part of goals that i concede are keeper rebounds... what about trying the offside trap (without changing deepness at all)

maybe just some of these goals dont stand...

4 games in ligue 1... sitting 3rd, undefeated, 2 wins 2 draws... but no lyon psg or om yet...

for lower leagues... just buy hector "el bracagol" bracamonte, from rosario central (Argentinian B Nacional)

hear the chants... el bracagoooooool el bracagooooooool...

any issue against blunders???

i player montpellier away and lost 3-0

one goal, my keeper just smashed the ball straight to opponents

third one, just from a GOAL KICK...

another issue, recurring...

ghost penalties... 1 out four crosses in my area led to a penalty

drew 0-0 against psg... viviano stopped one pk

ill try to set keeper instruction to pass short, im tired of him smashing the ball straigt to rival cms

Last edited:
Matox if you would like to make another post, please click the edit button.

@koflok Do you think there would be any problems with using your FM12 tactic? I have both downloaded into FM13 and will give both a got as they are very similar, if not identical in most places. The reason I ask is with the ME seeming to give up goals a bit easier in FM13, if it would help to have that anchorman. Either way, I will use both and report back Curious to see what would work better. Thanks again for the great work!

address defending asap, when ball starts to fly, goals galore, in my goal, despite switching to defensive when at lead... the major flaw on the tactic is that cannot hold a result

address defending asap, when ball starts to fly, goals galore, in my goal, despite switching to defensive when at lead... the major flaw on the tactic is that cannot hold a result

Listen, I'm sure koflok is aware he needs to work on the tactic after hundreds of posts you have spammed onto this thread.

Koflok how would u say this tactic would fit for Arsenal. Giroud isnt exactly pacey but I can play Podolski there with Ox and Walcott on flanks.