matox13

Stop spamming for god sake!

About tactic...i think, that tactic must be tweaked, specially in terms of defence. Fullbacks must be more defensive, maybe man marking/tight marking and i like cover/defend role.

And free kicks settings should be tweaked too.

Anyway, thanks for upload!

Cheers.

Good if it's working well for ya. The match you uploaded was a bit too close.

You did really well though, creating 6 CCCs which is a lot in this ME. :D

Keep em coming. :)

Yea too close of a match for my liking. 5 goals from 6 ccc's, can't really complain with that. Won the 2nd leg 4-1 with the same tactic. With a little bit of tweaking on the defence part, this tactic will be as good as your 2012 version :)

@koflok Do you think there would be any problems with using your FM12 tactic? I have both downloaded into FM13 and will give both a got as they are very similar, if not identical in most places. The reason I ask is with the ME seeming to give up goals a bit easier in FM13, if it would help to have that anchorman. Either way, I will use both and report back Curious to see what would work better. Thanks again for the great work!

Yeah you can try doing it if you want to. The instructions are pretty similar but due to the different formation the players are playing differently. This one is more offensive and space for forward runs due to the AMC while the 12 one gives a little more stability in the midfielder and more dribbling area for the wingers.

You can try doing both and see how it goes.

Cheers
Listen, I'm sure koflok is aware he needs to work on the tactic after hundreds of posts you have spammed onto this thread.

Lol

Koflok how would u say this tactic would fit for Arsenal. Giroud isnt exactly pacey but I can play Podolski there with Ox and Walcott on flanks.

Giroud should do okay I guess. I kinda tend to like pacy strikers for my tactics but Giroud is a decent finisher and may do a good job. If not then you can play the other two up there.

Yea too close of a match for my liking. 5 goals from 6 ccc's, can't really complain with that. Won the 2nd leg 4-1 with the same tactic. With a little bit of tweaking on the defence part, this tactic will be as good as your 2012 version :)

Yeah since this is the very early version of the tactic. I tend to do a very offensive one and see how the communities likes it.

Usually after gathering more inputs here I will tend to tweak a lot of defensive issues the original tactic has. The most significant change I'm pretty sure will be implemented is the less-offensive fullbacks as it seems like it's the main area where opponent tend to exploit.

Okay after 24 hours opened I managed to gather some significant inputs.
1. Most of the testers got a pretty positive result w/ the tactic. Scoring some goals. While some don't although I don't really see anything too serious
2. Main thing to be tweaked is defend. Wingbacks are the weakness key point here. Will probably do some tweaking on that area
3. Stability ? Well this is more of a ME thing which I don't have any control over.
4. Strikers seems to be scoring goals and wingers doing their job pretty well.

i used this tactic both schalke 04 & Fenerbahce but teams can't do anything i've wait until the tactic became fluid but nothing changed :(

@adonis_p if you're actually using the FM12 version, can u give some feedback

@koflok are you planning on releasing perhaps a more defensive tactic to use in combination with this one for away games or against the big ones

@matox13, it's fine for me if you want to post everything as it happens instead of summarizing it once in a while, however nobody might read all your post anymore and instead just skip your comments entirely...

@Koflok
Pls Susgest me player for possession . I play Man Utd team !
Pls s
usgest tactics use for home and away ?
And shouts for home and away ?
Thank you !

I playing with wolves. i used your tactics in november 8 games unbeaten 2 draws 3 clean sheets. been doing good i always seem to concede first then score in the 80th min. not sure if thats because of my fullbacks. but overall best tactic i used so far !

Sounds good so far. Your striker should be scoring good amount of goals.
Did many of the goals come from the wings or straight from AMC?

wings scored plenty of goals but not AMC. maybe i dont have good one thats why.
i put johan elmander but just now i signed with dzagoev we ll see how it goes.

-corners need to fixed i havent scored any goal yet from corner.

I improved the defensive part of changing the instructions to central defenders to man marking, give it a try

This tactic is class for me. Played 20 games with Chesterfield and had scored 22 goals. Put this tactic in and won 5-0 away, 4-1 at home then 4-0 away so far with only one new signing.

A very nice tactic indeed. I am conceding a lot of goals I have to admit, but I think that's down to the bugs/defending issues with the ME engine. If it wasn't for the defending I would probably be in a better position then 14th with Tottenham. The fullbacks do seem to be a bit narrow when defending and this leaves my team extremely vulnerable to crosses. Both of my wingers (aaron Lennon and Gareth Bale) normally try to score at ridiculous angles as well as opposed to crossing it in.
View attachment 281695

Last edited:
was able no secure 2 new wingers which i could use inverted, yes, it's better that way.They score more.

Kof, early signs are looking good and people should bare in mind that your tactic is work in progress rather than expect instant success. I for one cannot wait for the finished article once it has been polished off :)

not working at all for me with a mid table team in german bundesliga.
problem is the unbelievably weak defence.
there is nothing particular to report, i am getting all kind of goals.
scoring a few as well, but most times less then allowing.

defensive line is way too depp I think, however i was not sucessful in tweaking it.

View attachment 281732

My Arsenal game atm. Haven't played many games....But imo the tactic is working well, just some shocking defending when i've been 2-0 or 3-0 up (Manutd + Liverpool games) cost me big draws :/ But it seems to play good upfront. Just hope SI sort their bugs out

I improved the defensive part of changing the instructions to central defenders to man marking, give it a try

How is that working so far? Can you give some feedback?

Sitting 3rd with Roma after 12 games. Tactic is going well even though my striker osvaldo cant seem to hit a barn door. Mostly winning 1-0, or 2-1's with the goals coming from wingers lamela and florenzi. If i can get Osvaldo firing i'd say the tactic will take me to a title challenge, only real criticism is the full backs seem to get isolated and forget the opposition winger's position then, concede soft goals which can get annoying, to counter this I move the wingers into a 4-5-1 and it seems to help defensively although the striker is more isolated but it certainly helps when away from home at a decent team for example.

Last years tactic was my brilliant and the best ive used on FM, and im sure only a few minor tweaks can make this just as good

@Koflok
Pls Susgest me player for possession . I play Man Utd team !
Pls s
usgest tactics use for home and away ?
And shouts for home and away ?
Thank you !

As said this tactic is in development. I post it here so that people can try it out and find different settings that makes the tactic better.
You either test it and try to tweak it on your own or just play as it is.
Don't expect me to know all the exact tweaks.

No shouts since I use player instructions. For now in away games if you want just play more defensively. Pretty logical to me