Kris Boyd signs a two year deal at Middlesbrough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boro fans don't get too excited, he's mince, only scores goals against diddy teams at home, never shows up against half decent teams and truly can't do much with the ball, he's a prety good passer but thats about it and he is a lazy sh*t, im glad he's gone in all honesty as Rangers will play much better football without him

Boro fans don't get too excited, he's mince, only scores goals against diddy teams at home, never shows up against half decent teams and truly can't do much with the ball, he's a prety good passer but thats about it and he is a lazy sh*t, im glad he's gone in all honesty as Rangers will play much better football without him

Are you just being silly Kris Boyd will be sorley missed at Ibrox his goals over the last years have helped us win many a trophys and to say he is sh*t is a bit pathetic

Are you just being silly Kris Boyd will be sorley missed at Ibrox his goals over the last years have helped us win many a trophys and to say he is sh*t is a bit pathetic
to be fair he's probably just a little bitter about losing him for nothing, which is somewhat understandable

to be fair he's probably just a little bitter about losing him for nothing, which is somewhat understandable

Boyd was my favorite player at Rangers and i hated to see him leave but to say he is a bad player is no been bitter it's silly

Kris Boyd and Scott McDonald. What a hard working strikeforce....

Kris Boyd and Scott McDonald. What a hard working strikeforce....
McDonald worked pretty hard in the games he played for us last season, although he did lack match fitness. As long as they score plenty of goals i dont really care how hard they work.

Status
Not open for further replies.