La rinascita della Sampdoria

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 99
  • Views Views 22K
Oh wow your transfers look really good, I wish I had your wage budget with my Perugia side. You have a great team so far. I am wondering which tactic you use as a home and which as an away. I would suggest you to keep eyes open on Cicciretti and Crisetig as they often get released by Roma and Inter in the 2nd or 3rd season.

Go for a few co owns on talented youths Raikan. In my early years in italy i made shedloads of cash from selling 50% of a player.
But good luck and hope this one gets your intrest going :)

I will next season I think, just need to get promoted first and have good players now rather than in 3 years time :)

anyone you highly recommend?

Not sure who will join Seria B but I was Parma. Got my hands on Marco Verratti and Manuel Capuano from Pescara. I also kept an eye on the likes of Alberto Paloschi. Paulo Dametto from Palermo youth team is a good option too. He always gets released at the end of the first season. Try loan a young striker from Parma like Borini or Duric. Both are slow players but have good off the ball and finishing. Then always keep an eye out on Roma and inters youth teams. They tend to produce the best youths in my saves. And after first season scout for regens. Italy has some of the best regens out there :)

Sorry all my reccomenndations are young. I always liked building a young squad that developed into world beaters. Ill have a look at my save later and see if theres anybody else i can reccomnd for you :)

The normal ones, I never buy Verratti, never have since he was found years ago :) Capuano is quality, Napoli usually get him in my other saves!

Gabbidiani - Atalanta is quality as well if you want to check him out!

You can loan to buy Petrucci from Man UTD. I usually get him after 2 seasons for free and well developed. I think you can get Materacci also in the first season, but he did not perform well for me when I had him. But he is an great tutor and now a good coach for me. I think you can snap Gulio Donati at the winter window. Other than that Atalanta has a lot of poachers and wingers you can loan at the first season, Juve has mids and defenders you can loan. Palermo has the defenders for loaning too. Roma and Inter has everything as Steve suggested.

A tip for the Italian job is to try Maxi67's Grande Inter Catennaccio tactic on counter for away games and some of your possession ones but remade as 4-3-1-2 Italian style or narrow 4-1-2-1-2 diamond for home tactic. I got more away wins than home wins with Maxi's Catenaccio in Seria B with my weak Perugia team.

Neil, I just started a new save in Italy and got Ahmed Soukouna on a free. Previously at Toulouse. He has been a beast in Serie A with 15 goals in 11 games. Deffo worth a reccomendation. Also hopefully Poli will have a bad season and Inter wont buy him out. :)

Neil, I just started a new save in Italy and got Ahmed Soukouna on a free. Previously at Toulouse. He has been a beast in Serie A with 15 goals in 11 games. Deffo worth a reccomendation. Also hopefully Poli will have a bad season and Inter wont buy him out. :)

cheers Steve, I am sincerely hoping that I get Poli and Palombo back..

Eder is doing very well for me, 36 goals in 26 games :) 14 MoM's

is anyone following this?

Cheers mate, yeah im following.
I think its just that time of year that theres less activity on base.
I think its a bad idea putting all updates on the first page though. If i were you id just do it normally. Some people may click on the story and see no updates on the current page and not look back at the first page. Just a suggestion :)

it was not planned :) well the start of the story was planned to be there! cheers

yeah im following mate but as Steve said deffo not a fan of updates on the 1st page.

I've been following, interested in seeing what you do with Sampdoria, which was the other team I strongly considered for my story, as in FM10 I played a challenge with them that I enjoyed. Finally decided better to pick a team I had not yet taken ever and went for Torino.

I'm enjoying your story.

La rinascita della Sampdoria:
35jh01f.jpg

Sampdoria clinch the Serie B title
:

Fireworks.jpg

After a long and tiring season, Sampdoria fans have hailed Neil Hart as the mastermind behind their teams promotion back into top flight Italian football... The clubs board had release a statement that they are glad the team achieved its objectives this year under the guidance of Hart and look forward to competing in the top tier of Italian football once again...

Season Roundup:

View attachment 246268View attachment 246269View attachment 246275

A great season for the club, especially the players, they played their hearts out each week and deserved everything they got!
With a truly wonderful season from Eder and Foggia, the Sampdoria players won the Golden boot as well as the Player of the year with their fantastic all round performance in the League helping Sampdoria secure promotion...

View attachment 246270

Shortly after the season had finished the board offered Hart a new extended contract after several meetings, the club and fans were delighted to hear that Hart had accepted the new contract taking the club forward for the next several years...

View attachment 246272

This is where the story really begins.....

Last edited:
Bossed Serie B, nice!

wonder if Eder can repeat that performance at the next level...

Back