La rinascita della Sampdoria

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 99
  • Views Views 22K
I can let you on that I never had the £3.5m agreed future fee to sign him permanently... he was super special though, quality player for "lower" league!

La rinascita della Sampdoria:

35jh01f.jpg

Off season Holiday

What a season I though to myself as I sat on top of Table Mountain on holiday with my mates in Cape Town, South Africa drinking local beer and talking ****, forgetting about all my worries in the world...

During our stay we ventured around this wonderful country from the open plains of the Kruger National Park to the majestic luxuries of Sandton, this country has it all!

We had also been invited (well more I) to a few of the local games in the PSL which were held at the magnificent Moses Mabida stadium in Durban, one of the host cities stadiums from the 2010 World Cup! They have this walkway, arch that crosses over the entire stadium, halfway across you can bungee jump down into the stadium which of course we all did, it was incredible...

I had noticed a few players during the Chiefs and Pirates games but no one that I would consider bringing to the Serie A, this is also mostly down to the fact that the league only allows to Non Eu players being signed from abroad each season...

After a fantastic holiday in South Africa I was on my way back to Genoa to start a few weeks early in my preparations for the pre-season, the boys were all on holiday though, most of the staff had a break, the stadium was empty, like a ghost ship, neglected for decades... it was peaceful though which allowed me to think better...

table-mountain1.jpg

Summer dealings

Just before we started the pre-season I had a meeting with the board, they had informed me that due to our high wage bill they were only capable of offering me 725k for transfers which to be honest, I was content, I was just really happy that Inter did not make the agreed offers for Andrea Poli and Angelo Palombo, two of the better Italian players in the league...

They arrived back in a buoyant mood knowing that they will be playing in the Serie A again this year and had informed me that they were behind me 100% which was great as I was going to rely heavily on them for the upcoming season...

I felt as though we had quite a young team I needed to bring in a few experienced players to help the youngsters settle in and help them on and off the pitch, Lucas is a great player and even at his age, he has still got the goods to perform at this level!

View attachment 246391View attachment 246393View attachment 246394View attachment 246395View attachment 246396View attachment 246397View attachment 246390View attachment 246389View attachment 246388View attachment 246381View attachment 246382View attachment 246383View attachment 246384View attachment 246387

Hart secures massive signings

1oozdv.jpg

Breaking news has just come in that newly promoted Sampdoria manager, Neil Hart has signed talented young right back, Sebastian Corchia for an undisclosed fee earlier this morning, sources say the deal is in the region of around £8m

View attachment 246400

Hart once again has wowed the fans with the signing of Stephan Ruffier, St Ettienne's French International goalkeeper in a deal rumored to be around the £3m mark on a 30k a week salary.. It was reported that Hart decided to sell Argentinian keeper, Romero to Leverkusen in order to raise the funds, fans believe this to be a masterstroke by the young manager...

View attachment 246401

Hart plans for the future

Neil Hart has signed two very talented youngsters for the future, Siciliano is said to be one of the brightest young talents in Italy at the moment and for just 22k, Hart could have picked up the bargain of the century..

View attachment 246399View attachment 246398View attachment 246385View attachment 246386

Hart indicates he is not finished in the market just yet...

View attachment 246402

A good pre-season for Sampdoria fans

View attachment 246379

I was happy with our results in the pre-season, an away loss to Sunderland was the only downfall to a good set of results...

I think I need to hire a few more scouts this year though due to our restrictions being lifted regarding the sending of the scouts...

I was sorely dissappointed in the fact that I was not able to sign James Rodriguez or Uros Cosic due to the Non Eu ruling.. I had just signed Welder & Kardec a few days before I had my offers accepted...

James released a statement that he was unhappy in the fact he was not able to join us, I had everything in place for the transfers to go through.. Pity about the timing! I hope at least one of them will be around for me to sign in the summer....

just did a huge update, posted and got some error 500 or some ****! lost everything...

Thanks Curse...

will update on Monday!

Nice story mate. Following with interest - as I did with your Ajax story. Keep it up mate :)

silicicano looks like he could really do well giving proper training the restof the signings look good looking forward to seein how you fare this year :)

just did a huge update, posted and got some error 500 or some ****! lost everything...

Thanks Curse...

will update on Monday!

That's why i always write my updates in Microsoft word. The post box on this is difficult at times, like if i try and make this bold i can't change it back to normal.

Kind of surprising that full back with just 10 to tackling and marking, though that indeed can be enough. In my first season with Torino my leftbacks were like that and they did a decent job. Nowadays I don't accept less than 13 in one and 12 in the other.

Steven Caulker looks like a great capture, I'll be looking forward to how he comes out for you. For me he was a disappointment. He performed poorly in the first matches I used him, enough I left him at home almost always, when injuries forced me he began to perform well, then after two good matches, an injury took him out for two or three months, so I sold him for €6.5M as I didn't feel like betting on him again and I needed the money.

I followed your Ajax story and it was one of the best stories I ever read. Actually you inspired me to do an Ajax save myself. I am following this one too. Great work so far! Good luck!

Kind of surprising that full back with just 10 to tackling and marking, though that indeed can be enough. In my first season with Torino my leftbacks were like that and they did a decent job. Nowadays I don't accept less than 13 in one and 12 in the other.

Steven Caulker looks like a great capture, I'll be looking forward to how he comes out for you. For me he was a disappointment. He performed poorly in the first matches I used him, enough I left him at home almost always, when injuries forced me he began to perform well, then after two good matches, an injury took him out for two or three months, so I sold him for €6.5M as I didn't feel like betting on him again and I needed the money.

Corchia becomes one of the best fullbacks in the game and Welder is also being retrained to play further up the field and does become very good, his pace makes up for any mistakes :)

Caulker is on loan, you will see with the signings I have made he will be very much a reserve player until his loan finishes :)

35jh01f.jpg

Sampdoria announce new kit sponsorship for the 2012/2013 season

sampdoria_1.png
sampdoria_2.png
sampdoria_3.png

The rumors around the new sponsorship was that due to Hart's constant publicity in custom Prada suits during his first year in charge of Sampdoria, Prada had approached the club with a two year sponsorship...

Some say Hart had planned this on purpose in the hope of securing such a sponsorship...

Whole sale changes to the squad

View attachment 247458View attachment 247459View attachment 247460View attachment 247461View attachment 247462View attachment 247463View attachment 247464View attachment 247465View attachment 247466View attachment 247467View attachment 247468View attachment 247469View attachment 247470

A very busy Summer transfer for the Genoa based outfit, Hart has delighted the fans with a few quality players he was able to pick up during the off season, none more so than German National goalkeeper, Rene Adler for free!

Hart had mentioned he was delighted in the signings the club has made since the start of the season saying that it is a good representation of where the club is headed! He took the time during a press conference after signing England International Danny Welbeck during the Winter transfer window saying that he is glad the board have allowed him the financial freedom to secure the calibre of players such as Danny...

Flying high in the Serie A

View attachment 247476View attachment 247475View attachment 247474

Fans are delighted with the teams performance in the top tier of Italian football, no one was expecting the team to be in the running for the title... Hart's boys are performing well above expectations securing a few record breaking performances along the way!

Sampdoria have held the number one position since day one of the league, can Hart's boys hang on to it until the end of the season and secure the Scudetto for the second time in their history, having won it back in the 1990/1991 season?

Cast your votes here:

Voting poll

Last edited:

35jh01f.jpg

Sampdoria are the Champions of Italy

vg3rbb.jpg

Newly promoted Sampdoria are the Serie A champions, no one will be happier than the fans! The board has released a statement that they were over the moon with the shock win but had full faith in Hart's abilities and he duly delivered!

This is the second time in Sampdoria's history that they have won the Scudetto since their first ever in the 1990/1991 season!

View attachment 247637View attachment 247636View attachment 247635View attachment 247633View attachment 247638View attachment 247639View attachment 247640

How do you do it?! *shakes by his lapels* How do you oh FM god do it?!

Superb achievement!.

How do you do it?! *shakes by his lapels* How do you oh FM god do it?!

Superb achievement!.

haha, cheers mate, I was well surprised with this season! one of the most uniquely successful saves I have had on FM

I bought in really good players for good prices and the best thing as that I selected automatic experience whereas I usually choose professional! so that is a good thing to!

The only thing I can say that did play a big part was this tactic!

Raikan007's tweaked version Fusstudios tactic 433 DM.tac

I always say that a tactic only makes for 35% of a successful manager/team, this pushes it to about 60%

It is a completely tweaked (by me) version/formation of this tactic!

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...dious-v2-%7C%7C-flat-4-4-2-%95-%95-%95-8.html

updating today again, I have made some very good signings :)

Yay! Looking forward to it.

And to see you win the Champions League. I'm sure that is a real possibility, though it will surely be tough to get. If I was so close to get past the group stage and I beat the team who would be champion at home and was seven minutes short from beating them in theirs then I'm sure your team will have what it takes to put a serious challenge.

I will have a look at those tactics, thank you!. I will start a secondary game to my Torino story to see them in action, playing a kind of Spanish director deportivo (or whatever is the English name for that position) who "picks you" as manager of the Spanish kind and provides the players.

That's something I've long intended to do, make a player in that taste to test the tactics presented here to learn from them, that I had not yet remembered to get my hands to.

Back