• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 99
  • Views Views 22K
La rinascita della Sampdoria:

35jh01f.jpg

Sampdoria Crowned Champions of Italy 2013/2014

Serie-A-logo.png

View attachment 250313View attachment 250314

A great season once again for the newly crowned Serie A champions, Harts boys were very unlucky to lose out in the Semi Final of the Champions League against a very resilient CSKA Moscow outfit who eventually went on to lose in the Final against Barcelona...

Another consistent season in the Serie A for Sampdoria, who once again were knocked out of the Copa Italia in the early stages, Hart had mentioned that this was a trophy he was after and assured the fans that he was not overlooking any silverware up for grabs...

Sampdoria top performers:

View attachment 250315View attachment 250316View attachment 250317View attachment 250318

Last edited:
Congrats! Will we see some great signings today maybe? :D

EDIT: Holy **** Valencia had such a great season!

he was on fire dude, wait till you see his next season :p

will do a proper update in a bit, been HECTIC at work and life at the moment! that was just to finish up that season :)

Just a question, Raikan. Are you writing this behind the game time? Or is it all the same?

Just a question, Raikan. Are you writing this behind the game time? Or is it all the same?

you mean am I ahead of this update game time? Yeah I am, I have had not much time to do updates...

I must admit, my High Flying Dutchmen Ajax story was a much better story.... This is more updates at the moment on my progress really, I do apologize for that.. I will try and write more when I get the chance, I am just trying to catch up to my game at the moment :)

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...igh-flying-dutchmen-ajax-amsterdam-story.html

For those followers who had not seen it or read it yet :0 My Pc crashed and I lost the save, that is why it was not continued...

you mean am I ahead of this update game time? Yeah I am, I have had not much time to do updates...

I must admit, my High Flying Dutchmen Ajax story was a much better story.... This is more updates at the moment on my progress really, I do apologize for that.. I will try and write more when I get the chance, I am just trying to catch up to my game at the moment :)

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...igh-flying-dutchmen-ajax-amsterdam-story.html

For those followers who had not seen it or read it yet :0 My Pc crashed and I lost the save, that is why it was not continued...

That was one of my fav stories here, inspired me to start an AJax save myself. Such a great read, I reccomend it to everyone who didnt read it!

Wooo, semifinals of Champions League is a great achievement. And a 6-1 to Manchester United!. Awesome.

shot, I was surprised with that myself :) lol!

they never played that well in the Semi's, Necid and Honda were extremely good over the two legs though!

full season update coming later this morning ;) its going to be a goodie!

La rinascita della Sampdoria:

35jh01f.jpg

History in the making for Hart's boys

Pre-season schedule:

PreseasonTraining-e1327009924576.jpg

View attachment 250522

With one of the best pre-season's in recent history, Harts boys dominated preceding's in most parts, save for the extremely entertaining match at Old Trafford, both teams starting their first team players in search of a win...

Hart's wise Summer spending

View attachment 250523

Bringing in only two players in with International experience in Piatti and Coates, along with several upcoming stars for the future and selling off several fringe players. The board and fans alike were excited with the signings and how well their manager had handled the clubs finances, turning in a profit...

Some thought that selling Adler to rivals Juventus was not the greatest managerial decision, however, Hart did sign Adler for free and made a sizable profit from the sale.. Shortly after the sale Hart snapped up Wonderkid Branescu from Juventus for a fee rumored to be in the region of £5m..

Harts Summer signings:
(all of these SS were taken one season later)

View attachment 250534View attachment 250533View attachment 250532View attachment 250531View attachment 250530View attachment 250529View attachment 250528View attachment 250527View attachment 250526View attachment 250525View attachment 250524View attachment 250535

Sampdoria start the season on a high

150px-Supercoppa_Italiana_logo.png

View attachment 250521

With a very hard fought 1:0 victory over Ac Milan, Harts boys took their pre-season form into this game.. Ac Milan put up a good fight against a very attacking Sampdoria team...

Serie A Winners for the 3rd season in a row

View attachment 250538View attachment 250537View attachment 250536

With only three losses and five draws all season, Sampdoria were unstoppable at most parts of the season, breaking records on several occasions.. The board released a statement saying that Hart had done the club proud in winning the Scudetto for the third year running and subsequently offered Hart a new lucrative contract as Real Madrid and Barcelona were rumored to be interested in Hart...

Sampdoria win the elusive Copa Italia

View attachment 250539

Hart eventually got his hands on the elusive Copa Italia trophy after four years, a few of the players thanked Hart for this achievement during the post match interviews saying they did it for him and no one else! In an interview shortly after, Hart commended his players on a great cup run, even though they faced semi easy competition on the way to the final...

Sampdoria do the Treble!

uefa_champions_league_identity_Carousel.jpg

View attachment 250540View attachment 250541

Sampdoria lifted the most coveted trophy in club football, for only the second time in the clubs history after a long and hard fought campaign! Beating English giants Arsenal and Premier League winners Manchester City and newly rich Malaga in the laters stages of the tournament and eventually going on to beat PSG in the final with Danny Welbeck netting a brace and Sebastian Corchia receiving his marching orders as early on as the 19th minute...

Hart made several tactical changes and subsitutions during the match which paid off as it kept the French outfit from taking advantage of the numerical superiority...

Season 2014/2015 Top performers

View attachment 250542View attachment 250543View attachment 250544View attachment 250545View attachment 250546View attachment 250547View attachment 250548View attachment 250549

On loan prodigy Super Mario had a fantastic season under the guidance of Hart but Hart had mentioned that he had not offered a clause for a permanent transfer and could not afford his wage demands of about 115k and ludacrous signing on bonuses...

Valencia once again was instrumental in this campaings success with outstanding performances...

Season 2014/2015 Award winners

View attachment 250550View attachment 250551View attachment 250552View attachment 250553View attachment 250554

Another great season well done :) and you won the copa italia :D how rich is the club now?

I love reading through your stories as there always well written and very interesting to read, Once again I'll be following with much interest.

How do you get your story post like that, with the text centered?

I started a story, wrote it in google, and when I passed it to the site, it looked ugly, nothing like yours XD

I love your stories, best on the site :)

Back