Laffles 4-2-4. League Title 5 games to go!! 151 Goals-20 Conceded

laffles

Reaction score
Laffles 4-2-4. League Title 5 games to go!! 151 Goals-20 Conceded **V2 In Progress**

First Things First anyone who even mutters 'OMGZZZZ You've Uploaded SO MANY tactics'
Will be thoroughly ignored.

So yeah, to the tactic. It's a 4-2-4 (4-4-2 with Wingers) that relies on stretching the opposition by playing wide and down the flanks. Its been Very successful for me and Man Utd winning the League every season and the Champs league for the last two.

Been tinkering for 3 1/2 seasons now and its been getting progressively better and scoring more goals. Heres My goals average for each season

2010-2011: 1.97
2011-2012: 2.13
2012-2013: 2.42
2013-2014: 3.05 (after 19 games) UPDATE!!! 3.44 after 27 games ;)

So as you can see, it scores a fair few :)

HOW IT WORKS

I started with an Attack Minded 4-2-4 similar to 'il Devasto' this worked fine abut the defence was too high for my liking and this didnt go well with my Zonal Marking system.
So I decided on a fairly revolutionary Idea. Split the teams Mentality and Set-up.
So now, my back 4 are set up like a counter attacking team and my midfield and attack set to press high and win the ball higher up the pitch. This has been very successful and resulted in alot more goals scored on the break. The wingers cut inside and provide through balls to the waiting forwards, The Cm's look to stay deeper and again, play through balls to the forwards/wingers.

What Your team will need-

Goalie-Any good Keeper.

Dl/Dr- Good work rate, crossing, stamina (Evra, Clichy, Monzon)

DC- Standard Defender stats (JT, Rio, Otamendi)

MCr- The Slightly more defensive of the 2, needs work rate and tackling, passing wouldn't hurt. (Fletcher, Sissoko, M'Vila)

MCl- The Playmaker, needs passing, creativity, decisions. (Ganso, Fabregas, Ozil)

AmL/AmR- Attacking Wingers. Crossing, Finishing, Pace. (Fetfatzidis, Reus, Vargas)

StL- Slightly deeper and more creative. Needs Work Rate, Creativity, Passing and Finishing. (Rooney, Lucas Gaucho, John Fleck)

StR- Primary Goalscorer. Needs Pace, Dribbling, Finishing and Composure. (Hernandez, Chramosta, Ermin Zec)

Hope This all works for you lot. It's been a dream for me.

Much Thanks
Laffles.

Won With This Tactic
EPL- 2010/2011-2011/2012-2012/2013-2013/2014??
Euro Champs League- 2011/2012-2012/2013
Community Shield- 2010, 2011, 2013
Club World Cup- 2012, 2013

MAX PITCH SIZE, No OI
For 11.3, Untested on 11.1&2
**DOWNLOAD HERE**

The TC and *Counter* Versions are now available, Link Below

MORE RESULTS IN POST 30

PLEASE RATE :D

Upgraded TC Version

This is quite easily the best version, and easily the best tactic I've ever created. Its alot more stern at the back and concedes very few. Also due to the Classic --> TC conversion it plays better (as any converted this way will) and because of the Addition of touchline shouts you'll have much better results overall. A particularly devastating thing to do is wait til the 60th minute then put the 'Exploit Middle' Shout. Your emplored to try this. Please Comment, Much Love

Download Here

Modified *Counter* Version

I'm not too sure how this one is going to turn out, I've had basically the same results as the standard tactic but with more goals on the break. This one is more adapted to the style of Man Utd 05-06 with heavy reliance on fast breaks and wide play.

Download Here :)

Last edited:
Looks good mate, may try with Norwich or Reading :)

Last edited:
I deffo got try your tactics as look mint!

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

where download link?

I deffo got try your tactics as look mint!

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

where download link?

It's up, sorry bout that :)

where's down link ?
pretty nice work seems u did a perfect job , as usual on your tactics ..

sry i reply before "refresh" page :p
testing the tactic atm ..

is this for premimum memebers cause it wont let me download, bummer

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

is this for premium members cause it wont let me download, bummer

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

idiot just seen it

would like to try this tactic as it is for man utd?
however i would like to know if the goalscorers are as prolific as with the devasto tactic? From the screenshot you only seem to be scoring 80 goals as a team and still conceding 40 :/

Thats 80 goals in 24 games. Im up to 92 now. Im predicting around 140-150 goals.
German Pereira (regen) has 42 goals in 25 (all comps) and 29 in 17 (League) so I'd say so yeah.

Wow nice regen! I'm using Il Devasto atm but will consider using this next season to compare the two with the same players.

Thats 80 goals in 24 games. Im up to 92 now. Im predicting around 140-150 goals.
German Pereira (regen) has 42 goals in 25 (all comps) and 29 in 17 (League) so I'd say so yeah.

I dont understand. In the pics you put up, you have finished the season and none of them you have scored over 95 goals:S Or have you just tweaked it each year and now you are releasing the best one :S explain please ? lol

Oh yeah, and what do you do for match prep please mate?

I dont understand. In the pics you put up, you have finished the season and none of them you have scored over 95 goals:S Or have you just tweaked it each year and now you are releasing the best one :S explain please ? lol

Oh yeah, and what do you do for match prep please mate?

Been Tweaking every season. Ive released this as it's been insane. In the top Middle I havn't finished the season. Its the season I am currently doing. Im over 100 goals now :D

Been Tweaking every season. Ive released this as it's been insane. In the top Middle I havn't finished the season. Its the season I am currently doing. Im over 100 goals now :D

Oh okay, im going to try this now. What did you set for match preparation and workload please?