Laffles 4-2-4. League Title 5 games to go!! 151 Goals-20 Conceded

okay mate, im really excited about this. Last thing, do we need to drag the playmaker into the playmaker list? the left mc?

its going great so far 2-0 against west ham, 3-0 against blackburn and 5-0 against bolton. Going to keep going with it till the end of the season( in January atm) and i will upload screenies of how it went :)

Will try this tactic, but your regen looks fishy, probably doctored using FMRTE!

---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

like the website aint approve it yet will check back tommorow

Just to confirm, ( because i never really use playmaker so dont understand it), i have dragged my mcl pastore into the playmaker listing? is this correct?

i will upload screens later today, the tactic is going ok so far it started off really well, i lost 3-2 to liverpool but i did have 4 cccs to their 2. Drew first leg of cl quarter finals to sevilla away 2-2. Ive only used this tactic for 10 games so far and was using a 4-1-2-3 so ill give it more time to settle in!

Will try this tactic, but your regen looks fishy, probably doctored using FMRTE!

---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

like the website aint approve it yet will check back tommorow

First of all. OI! Don't accuse me of that ****!
Second of all, The tactics there and You've got to be pretty thick not to see the link......

---------- Post added at 09:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 AM ----------

Just to confirm, ( because i never really use playmaker so dont understand it), i have dragged my mcl pastore into the playmaker listing? is this correct?

i will upload screens later today, the tactic is going ok so far it started off really well, i lost 3-2 to liverpool but i did have 4 cccs to their 2. Drew first leg of cl quarter finals to sevilla away 2-2. Ive only used this tactic for 10 games so far and was using a 4-1-2-3 so ill give it more time to settle in!

Yep, just have him there :)
Seems like you need a better forward ;)

Second of all, The tactics there and You've got to be pretty thick not to see the link......

---------- Post added at 09:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 AM ----------

Yep, just have him there :)
Seems like you need a better forward ;)

lol is aguero and rooney not good enough ?

Laffles

admire your success, but is there any way to use this tactic without a playmaker? And by letting your *** man handle match prep???

Steve

Do you use wingers who use the same foot as the side they are on, i.e right footed on right?

Do you have any idea how this would work with Real Madrid? Thanks in advance.

Hey this tactic looks nice ;) but why cant I download it ? I am a member and all ?

Well concerning the link it doesn't work, saying some bull that i can't download it, and i'm not the only one/ And you still csan't blame me for the regen quote because the attributes are ridiculous for a regen that age, so admit it you edited the stats.

---------- Post added at 11:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 AM ----------

This is what you get when you click on your download link!!

"bubblelous, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

Its not even in the download section, how you expect people to test your tactic man!!

Well concerning the link it doesn't work, saying some bull that i can't download it, and i'm not the only one/ And you still csan't blame me for the regen quote because the attributes are ridiculous for a regen that age, so admit it you edited the stats.

---------- Post added at 11:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 AM ----------

This is what you get when you click on your download link!!

"bubblelous, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

A. No such thing as a regen, hasn't been since early FM's, so I'm not sure what you're talking about!
B. Clock on the one at the very, very bottom of the first post. Below the attached images. It works.

i love the fact your regen score 55 goals and still cant get a cap for his country

A. No such thing as a regen, hasn't been since early FM's, so I'm not sure what you're talking about!
B. Clock on the one at the very, very bottom of the first post. Below the attached images. It works.

Check post no. 13 CRane you will see what i'm talking about concerning the regen(player the game creates as you go through the years). And thanks I saw the link it works.

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 AM ----------

i love the fact your regen score 55 goals and still cant get a cap for his country

I'm saying his player is a bit suspect thats all, glad i'm not the only one that find so!

Check post no. 13 CRane you will see what i'm talking about concerning the regen(player the game creates as you go through the years). And thanks I saw the link it works.

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 AM ----------

I'm saying his player is a bit suspect thats all, glad i'm not the only one that find so!

Yes, I saw the player. He's not a regen though. The word regen is about 4 years old, and does not apply to that player, or any player on FM11. He is not a regen. He's either a FRED, or more commonly they are known as newgens.