Laffles 4-2-4. League Title 5 games to go!! 151 Goals-20 Conceded

i had a newgen better than this, it was on 11.2, playing as liverpool, when he was 18, scored 46 goals, then the next season banged in 65, that was prob the best save iv played on fm11, my mate was man u, it was a battle for top spot and top scorer lol, and if i rem rightly he ended up winning the world cup for england.

Looks impressive laffes. Will defo try.

NB Regen is the term thats mostly used on this site

Looks impressive laffes. Will defo try.

NB Regen is the term thats mostly used on this site

WHy would you use a term that is wrong, and implies they're something which they are not? Madness :p

On Topic please. Don't spoil a good thread with a discussion that does not belong here

Cheers

Crane - Who cares really :D

Laffles - Will try out with Bilbao in Spain

TBH soaring to the rescue....

Any Problems with my Newgen/Regen just look at the show off your regen thread. Much better ones than mine there....

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

1. Yes, Pretty sure Match Prep can be done by your ***. Manager.
2. Playmaker isn't entirely nescessary, was only put on as I had Kovacic <3
3. Bubbleous, first thing, Stop being a nay sayer, keep my thread on topic please
second, not sure about the download. Working for everyone else....
4. Newgens and Regens are the same thing. Therefore SHUSH.
5. TBH is loved <3
6. Enjoy the Tactic King Eric, Post Feedback Pleaseeeeee :D

Out of the 15 or so thread you have made how comes you have gone the classic way all your other tactic's are in normal mode, i will be downloading your tactic and devasto tactic and seeing what is so different as i think all you made of done is tighted up the back four! I could be wrong!

---------- Post added at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

well done you for tighting up Devasto tactic he will be so proud

WHy would you use a term that is wrong, and implies they're something which they are not? Madness :p

Because regen is short for regenerated player, and that's exactly what FM11 does? Regenerate new players into the save when old ones retire?

On topic: Laffles .. Why don't you try out real life management, you seem to have a knack at this :)

Will try this next season with my Villa team, they are romping home at the moment using Il Devasto tactic but do concede a lot of chances to the opposition. I feel this could cost me next season in the Champion's League.

Because regen is short for regenerated player, and that's exactly what FM11 does? Regenerate new players into the save when old ones retire?

On topic: Laffles .. Why don't you try out real life management, you seem to have a knack at this :)

Off topic: Regenerated makes it sound like that they are replacing the old players, like the old system. Newgen, implies that the players are completely new and not affiliated with the retiring players, which is what happens in the game. Nobody within SI uses the word regen anymore. It's an outdated and wrong name for them.

On topic: I would give this a try, but I'm having too much fun with your flat 4-4-2.

Dear Laffles regen/newgen players have generated faces. Yours does not. I've never seen any player, be that regen or newgen or orginal having 20 pace/20 acceleration. Ever. And I played FM when it wasn't even called FM. Your player is uncapped. He doesn't even have any youth caps lol. Would be interesting to see a screener with "show recent attribute changes" ticked.

So please in the future leave your edited player(s) out of your tactic posts.

Lots of love enemyz

Last edited:
is this true?
you can leave match prep to assistant?
and you can untick use playmaker? ( and did you mean untick playmaker or just not drag one into the list)
....and the tactic will still work?

is this true?
you can leave match prep to assistant?
and you can untick use playmaker? ( and did you mean untick playmaker or just not drag one into the list)
....and the tactic will still work?

Yeah Works Fine :)

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

Dear Laffles regen/newgen players have generated faces. Yours does not. I've never seen any player, be that regen or newgen or orginal having 20 pace/20 acceleration. Ever. And I played FM when it wasn't even called FM. Your player is uncapped. He doesn't even have any youth caps lol. Would be interesting to see a screener with "show recent attribute changes" ticked.

So please in the future leave your edited player(s) out of your tactic posts.

Lots of love enemyz

Go into Preferences, Display.

See the option for show player faces.

I only have Real Faces ticked as Regen Faces **** me off.
Ill put it on and screenshot it if you want.

Told You.

---------- Post added at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

Off topic: Regenerated makes it sound like that they are replacing the old players, like the old system. Newgen, implies that the players are completely new and not affiliated with the retiring players, which is what happens in the game. Nobody within SI uses the word regen anymore. It's an outdated and wrong name for them.

On topic: I would give this a try, but I'm having too much fun with your flat 4-4-2.

Ah My Flat 4-4-2. I do Love That Tactic <3

---------- Post added at 12:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

Out of the 15 or so thread you have made how comes you have gone the classic way all your other tactic's are in normal mode, i will be downloading your tactic and devasto tactic and seeing what is so different as i think all you made of done is tighted up the back four! I could be wrong!

---------- Post added at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

well done you for tighting up Devasto tactic he will be so proud

First Things First.
This Isn't Il Devasto, never was.
Based Off it yes, but its not the same tactic. I decided on doing something different, never used classic before on FM11 though used it all the time on FM10. I dont think I'll be using TC again after this ^_^

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------

Doesn't seem like your team is doing too bad :)
Never designed it to be a 'Big Team' tactic. Hence why it's got Counter-Attacking roots.
I'd advise tweaking the Rcm (defensive one) and maybe dropping him into DM. Not sure if that might help.

Hope your enjoying it though :D

The only proof for a good tactic is, if it works with bad teams.

Man U isn't convenient to prove that...

4 seasons, 4 title wins, more goals than any other team, Least conceded.
I think it's fair proof.

Il devasto is only tested using Man Utd and everyone Raves about that.
I consider this better.

Stop being a nay sayer and try it yourself....

---------- Post added at 02:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

Do you have any idea how this would work with Real Madrid? Thanks in advance.

Would Be EVIL with Madrid.

Di Maria down left, Benzema and Higuain in the middle, Ronaldo down the right?

Makes me want to ****.

No there can be good tactics that get the best out of good teams. I probably wouldn't use this tactic with lesser players but use a less attacking one until I'd built up the team needed to get the best out this tactic.

Started a save with Spurs (Yes they arent the hardest team to manage)

Beat Valencia 7-2 in pre season, Wolves 4-1 opening day at home and just beat City 4-1 away.

Seems a great tatcic for scoring goals, doesnt lots of possesion statistically nor does it dominate on shots on goal, but to be honest im sick of the amount of tactics ive tried thats given me 60% possesion and 25 shots at goal and end up drawing 1-1 or something stupid.

This tactic scores goals and wins games, all you want really, well done :)