Laffles Slick 4-5-1, Great Football, Phenominal Results

this is a really great tactic.lots of goals in it and you rarely let in goals.cheers laffles :)

does this tactic work with qpr in the first season i was going to give it a go as my season cant get any worse lol

Hows it goin for everyone? A 4-2-3-1 Version is just being finished off and I'm working on a 4-6-0 and a 4-4-2 version :D

laffles

the tactic stopped working for me unfortunately :(

When are you planning on releasing your 4-2-3-1?

Steve

Only read through a few pages so sorry if it's already said somewhere but does this work for Championship and Prem teams? Just started a game with Ipswich...

Yeah it should work well for prem/ championship teams.
I'm sorry to hear it's stopped working Steve, not sure why it's stopped but yeah, I broke my laptop so need it repaired to release the 4-2-3-1. Shouldn't be long.

And I use whatever team talk suits the situation lol

This tactic plays the best football i've seen on FM. Just beat Real Madrid 2-0 with Espanyol in the first season, played 6 games, won 4, drawn 1, lost 1. Name me some good complete forwards who I could sign if I used this tactic with a low level team

OT: I don't try this tactic but I can ensure that FM11 Laffle devasting is still mooooooore effective in Fm2012, Laffle ;)

I am testing this tactic.tactic is beter and better,you must be very patien and then when will be fluid will be probably very successfuly tactic.

Is really hard to be success with one tactic,but i think with this tactic is possible.One of the best tactic i have ever seen.

BTW Are you guardiola?