Votes: 15 16.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

udbhav45

Banned
Reaction score
I always wanted to know the answer to this question.....who is the better player is it Lampard or Gerrard

Lampard has had a profilic season at Chelsea netting 20+ times and was instrumental in helping the blues win the 'Double' compared to Gerrard's dismal season at Liverpool where he has not scored much at all and his club is not even gonna play in the Champions League....I find Lampard a better player but I like to know what you guys think

frank-lampard14581.jpg

Both different players imo, therefore cannot compare them.

Despite being a Manchester United supporter I believe Lampard to be a class player. I love his ball distribution and creativity. Also the fact that he works hard despite not really having the ball control of Messi or Ronaldinho. He produces so many goals from the penalty spot (for his club) and scores many from late runs into the box. He is exactly the kind of goal-scoring midfielder that Manchester United ****ing needs :(

Very difficult... Lampard is a better controlling midfielder for me -- as in he can dictate the pace of a game better. His all-round game is excellent too. Though Stevie Gerrard, when pushed further forward or given a licence to attack is ****** immense. In terms of England, I'd play Lampard in the middle of midfield and give Gerrard a free-role to link with Rooney.

Very difficult... Lampard is a better controlling midfielder for me -- as in he can dictate the pace of a game better. His all-round game is excellent too. Though Stevie Gerrard, when pushed further forward or given a licence to attack is ****** immense. In terms of England, I'd play Lampard in the middle of midfield and give Gerrard a free-role to link with Rooney.

I've heard that Capello is experimenting with that

This season I'd have to say Lampard easily, but I've always liked Gerrard more than Lamps so Stevie G for me.

you should put a poll up. i'd normally sat gerard but after last season i'll say lampard

Lampard plays with better players than Gerrard and if you want to compare them in national team, both are ****,

you should put a poll up. i'd normally sat gerard but after last season i'll say lampard

I agree mate despite me being a Chelsea fan I thought Stevie G was a xamazing player but after last season I find Lampard is great

Lampard every time.

Amazing player who, especially this season, has run rings around Gerrard.

Lampard by far this season, I think gerrard is the most overrated player

I have to say i agree guys Lampard is a great player who is a consistent performer alays hitting goals every season plus he has great compusure as shown by his numerous successful penalties while gerrard is inconsistent and sometimes sloppy as seen by his backpass while he played against chelsea this season

---------- Post added at 06:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 AM ----------

I have to say i agree guys Lampard is a great player who is a consistent performer alays hitting goals every season plus he has great compusure as shown by his numerous successful penalties while gerrard is inconsistent and sometimes sloppy as seen by his backpass while he played against chelsea this season

Lampard is better than Gerrard now. If you are saying Gerrard is better it is similar to saying that Ferdinand is better than Terry. Ferdinand used to be better but he has had a poor season like Gerrard and is no longer as good.

I love Frank Lampard his goal scoring record is amazing for a midfielder Stevie G is a top player aswell but i would say Lampard edges it

Gerrard's been living on his reputation this season. He's been woeful at times. Truly, truly woeful.

Would still take him over Lampard but only just at the moment. At England level, I think Gerrard brings more to the team in the style Capello wants to play than Lampard does. The role Lampard plays for Chelsea just doesn't fit into Capello's system. Being really simplistic, you can't have a midfielder bombing into the box late all the time when both your fullbacks are on the corner flags and your inside forwards (lol fun to see that concept reintroduced back into football) are in the six yard box. And you really can't do it when your defence isn't anywhere near as well-drilled as top club defences are purely because the team doesn't have the same amount of time together to get that understanding.

Lampard is the more creative,whereas Gerrard is the more all-round player,equally adept attackingly and defensively.

I'd say Gerrard.

Lampard. It's not even a question. More goals, more assists. They're they only things that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.