Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
Hello guys... I know we all are about to buy 14 but, I ve been working on a "REAL" exxploiter for a while... I think I ve done it.

It s based on 4-2-1-3. Player Roles are shown below:

GK - Sweeper Keeper
CDR - Central Defender Defend
CDL - Ball Playing Defender Defend
WBR / WBL - Wing Back Attack
CMR - DLP Defend
CML - BBM Support
AMC - Advanced PM Attack
STCR / STCL - Complete Forward Support
STC - Poacher Attack

Mainly, I got some help of "the information about exploits on FM" from WEB then I used'em.

With this tactic you use highline-d , press more, use narrow and patient playstyle from the middle with 3 Musketeers :))

I have not completed a season yet but as soon as I can, will put som SS for you fellows.

Meantime feel free to test the tactic and share feedback with us please...

Cheers from #occupygezi Istanbul :)

TACTIC IS DOWNLOADABLE FOR TESTING BUT PLEASE INFORM THAT YOU DOWNLOADED IT. * To Show Respect please:)

View attachment 379871

Reaction score
I have downloaded and will try some testing tomorrow

Reaction score
ive downloaded it will try with galatasaray i think it will suit them.

Reaction score
iv'e had just 1 game trying this with Newcastle and this tactic in all areas look completely different with the way the players move, i won 3-0 against Man City and i was shocked when i saw the 2 defenders actually blocking a superb cross from Man city where as if it any other tactic it would be an instant goal no matter how much you set up your defense, well done mate i think you've actually found an exploit tactic

Reaction score
i'll do some more testing for you tomorrow and i'll post screen shots

Reaction score
Am going to test this tactic with PSV, going to make 0 signings.

Reaction score
The first friendlies went amazing!! I was wondering if you used opposition instructions or shouts ? Or maybe a specific matchtraining ? :)

Reaction score
any opposition instructions?
The first friendlies went amazing!! I was wondering if you used opposition instructions or shouts ? Or maybe a specific matchtraining ? :)

OI depends on your choice but as you can see the SS on 1# page I choose all opp players to Close down tackle and show weaker foot.

And about training I can say, you are free to try something new;) but as always I am using like this on the season:

As General Training:

BALANCED - AVERAGE Attacking Movement with %30 work divide

As Individual Training;

Training individual Player Roles;

IF THE PLAYER HAS 4+ STARS PA with HEAVY WORKLOAD

IF THE PLAYER HAS 3- STARS PA or IS OLDER THAN 29 with MEDIUM or LIGHT WORKLOAD

BTW Well Thoughts appreciated Nezza mate, thanks so much:))

Reaction score
I'm going to test it with FC Volendam (Jupiler League Holland), I'm in the 2nd season, playing in the Eredivisie right now, hopefully I will get a place in the top 10 of the league table