Once the opponent hits ball forward - being under pressure from our front 6 players - these balls are often played into the hands of our Mcs or Wingbacks. If the opponents actually have enough playuers upfront( here, Reading etc), and if they manage to keep possession in advanced positions, then they will punish us. If they play out of defence and manage to do it, then we are in trouble as well.

View attachment 379983View attachment 379984

Nice try Serkan, but I believe it's far from being an exploit tactic. It provides great attacking options, with several passing triangles and diamonds created by the MC, MC, WBR, WBL, AMC, 3 STs combination. However the tactic itself is exploited by teams that are able to attack effectively down the flanks on the counter. The new item about goalscoring and woeful defending pretty much sums it up :)

No doubt it could be developed into a solid attacking tactic, providing the defending can be improved.

i think it will work for quality teams only remember he is testing with man utd what i would do is test with a low final position expectations team to see if this really is a exploit or a tactic that will only work for good-world class teams

View attachment 380000

These results are with the tactic I used away to liverpool in the aston villa game.

the positional changes shore up the defense something special, I have also changed the striker roles and reduced long shots to rarely on every player.

Oh I also changed the set pieces a bit. all in all though significantly improved results and consistency. You cannot say stoke are the best team in the world and so far undefeated including man city away and liverpool again.

View attachment 380000

These results are with the tactic I used away to liverpool in the aston villa game.

the positional changes shore up the defense something special, I have also changed the striker roles and reduced long shots to rarely on every player.

Oh I also changed the set pieces a bit. all in all though significantly improved results and consistency. You cannot say stoke are the best team in the world and so far undefeated including man city away and liverpool again.

Can you post your tweaked tactic with your changes then plz? :)

Here it is mate.

like before try get the right players for the roles. no OI's
training balanced/assistant prep.

and allow for fluid for full results.

Here it is mate.

like before try get the right players for the roles. no OI's
training balanced/assistant prep.

and allow for fluid for full results.

that was I ve been expecting for this thread as the others. Thank you for improving the tac mate appreciated for that good job:)

that was I ve been expecting for this thread as the others. Thank you for improving the tac mate appreciated for that good job:)

Glad I could help, hopefully it can be progressed upon further and become the best that fm13 has :)

I'm starting testing now, I'm also trying some different tactics with other teams for comparison... I've chosen random teams, hope for the best

Most CS by Begovic and 3-1 against Utd. Well done mate

yeh, been good. Crouch up there on the goals and assists too like a true target man.
I still think goals for and against can be improved but that would lie beyond my tactical noose

Looks very similar to FM12's Grid tactic... Gona give it a tray with Queretaro (underdog team) in the Mexican League...

I've been making some tweaks with this tactic to make it a lot more solid defensively. I have also switched the training to Defensive Positioning:

View attachment 380063View attachment 380064

Basically i've dropped the MCs to DMs, much like I have them in my Sacchi tactic. This in turn dropped the defensive line a bit.

Been using these new tweaks since the Newcastle game and unbeaten so far, gone from 15th to a very respectable 6th in the league.

I've been making some tweaks with this tactic to make it a lot more solid defensively. I have also switched the training to Defensive Positioning:

View attachment 380063View attachment 380064

Basically i've dropped the MCs to DMs, much like I have them in my Sacchi tactic. This in turn dropped the defensive line a bit.

Been using these new tweaks since the Newcastle game and unbeaten so far, gone from 15th to a very respectable 6th in the league.

Pop up link for your tweak plz:) been using your sacchi tactic for all 7 seasons on my Ajax save and loving it:)