View attachment 380093View attachment 380094

I've also tweaked the strikers, as I found 1/2 of the strikers always seemed to get poor ratings. Find this setup a lot better, as you can see from the results! I've adapted the central striker role to how I like it, so its not a pure trequartista.

OK I've finished my season testing with Cardiff. Using my latest tweak with the DMs and new striker strategy I had a record of 28 wins, 6 draws and 3 losses - all away from home vs Man Utd, Arsenal and Fulham.

I finished 3rd and won both the league cup and FA Cup. I reckon I would have finished 2nd had I used the tweaks from the first game :)

View attachment 380144View attachment 380145View attachment 380146View attachment 380147

That with Treq as the main striker?

I'm currently using that with my Dortmund side, had a pretty **** pre-season, but first game of the season (cup game) I won 4-0, using Reus as the Treq with Aubemeyang and Volland as the AF.

That with Treq as the main striker?

I'm currently using that with my Dortmund side, had a pretty **** pre-season, but first game of the season (cup game) I won 4-0, using Reus as the Treq with Aubemeyang and Volland as the AF.

Yes with the TQ, very impressed overall. I used defensive positioning training all the way through whilst using this tweak. Oh and one change, the AMC set to move into channels, gets better angles of support and able to play more diagonal through balls.

impressive results sean, especially for cardiff, well done mate

Last edited:
Hey bud thanks,

This is my final tweaked edition as requested and good luck with your save :) hopefully you get results as good as Sean achieved :)

In fm12 the exploits were 3 forward and playing narrow. I think this tactic is t updated...

what training do you go with?

for my tweaked version:
General - Team Cohesion till fluid in all area's, and then balanced.
Match Prep - Tactics till fluid in all area's, and then assistant handles it.

I add no OI's

I will try the callamity tweak on Newcastle.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

Finding the 443 expolit-tactic great going forward but suspect as **** at the back expect 4-2, 6-3 score lines rather than 2-0 3-0

I will try the callamity tweak on Newcastle.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

awesome, let us know how u get on, I just won the euro cup and had a 27 match unbeaten run with stoke. I'm quite happy with it at present.