Hello guys... I know we all are about to buy 14 but, I ve been working on a "REAL" exxploiter for a while... I think I ve done it.

It s based on 4-2-1-3. Player Roles are shown below:

GK - Sweeper Keeper
CDR - Central Defender Defend
CDL - Ball Playing Defender Defend
WBR / WBL - Wing Back Attack
CMR - DLP Defend
CML - BBM Support
AMC - Advanced PM Attack
STCR / STCL - Complete Forward Support
STC - Poacher Attack

Mainly, I got some help of "the information about exploits on FM" from WEB then I used'em.

With this tactic you use highline-d , press more, use narrow and patient playstyle from the middle with 3 Musketeers :))

I have not completed a season yet but as soon as I can, will put som SS for you fellows.

Meantime feel free to test the tactic and share feedback with us please...

Cheers from #occupygezi Istanbul :)

TACTIC IS DOWNLOADABLE FOR TESTING BUT PLEASE INFORM THAT YOU DOWNLOADED IT. * To Show Respect please:)

View attachment 379871

So what are these exploits then?

Is there a specific strategy to use if you get a red card?

gonna test this tactic.... have to say non loosing tactics u can find but not even drawing is a pretty good achievement!! If results are good il post some screens....

first game View attachment 379940View attachment 379941View attachment 379942View attachment 379943

i don't even have my players in there preferred role and still it dominated :D

Well done mate it s good to see success with my masterpiece:)))

i would take off 1 of the wide strikers

Agreed

So what are these exploits then?

StueyRob...Well well As I remember U would be the new legend against me woudn't you?? :D Exploits are short passing slow centralized attacking game with 3 ST s. Addition to that high pressing with push up and Hard tackling also... There are a few more though but sory mate you have to discover 'em:)

Will a striker and and 2 strikers in a more wide roles also work?

in 5 games i won only one, drawing 2 and losing 2.
Am I the only one who doesen't win with this tactic?

StueyRob...Well well As I remember U would be the new legend against me woudn't you?? :D Exploits are short passing slow centralized attacking game with 3 ST s. Addition to that high pressing with push up and Hard tackling also... There are a few more though but sory mate you have to discover 'em:)[/QUOTE]

What u mean new legend against u?

Not having a go, I'm just asking the question everyone will ask you when they read the op

Will a striker and and 2 strikers in a more wide roles also work?

No. It is one of the Exploits that having 3 STs on center of the pitch

in 5 games i won only one, drawing 2 and losing 2.
Am I the only one who doesen't win with this tactic?

Did you use the right players to right roles mate cuz it is really going perfect so far for me and I see some others.. But hope to see you succeed. give us SS of your save and let me see what is goin wrong:)

StueyRob...Well well As I remember U would be the new legend against me woudn't you?? :D Exploits are short passing slow centralized attacking game with 3 ST s. Addition to that high pressing with push up and Hard tackling also... There are a few more though but sory mate you have to discover 'em:)

What u mean new legend against u?

Not having a go, I'm just asking the question everyone will ask you when they read the op[/QUOTE]

Hey no offence mate just kiddin' :) Actually I ve told many of the exploits on the OP but I think we are a lil careless when we read articles. "tackling, pressing 3 STs "... every one of them are written on the OP. But yet a few aren't I know:)))

Guys I also gotta suggest you that IF you don't have ST s can play CF change them to RIGHT ROLE. As many of you know from my past tactics I have a CODE:

MATCH THE RIGHT PLAYER WITH HIS RIGHT ROLE :)

Tried it for a few matches with my long term save-top team, and it's performing very well. Not very many clear cut chances, but lots of shots and half chances. The lack of ccc's i believe is due to the amount of possession the team contains throughout the matches, and the amount of players constantly harrassing the opponents defenders and penalty area. There are always so many opportunities for passes and long shots, and there will eventually be a goalscoring chance from at least one of the players.

To sum it all up: so far for me, the tactic is working great. Frequently lots of possession (from 55% to 71%), lots of goals, and good pressing.

Like the style of the formation. Its actually exactly the same as I am playing around with at the moment

iv'e used the right players

View attachment 379952View attachment 379953

and i can safely say that this tactic ain't an exploit tactic

Shocking! :S

Like the style of the formation. Its actually exactly the same as I am playing around with at the moment

Thanks TBH there is mutual respect :)

Tried it for a few matches with my long term save-top team, and it's performing very well. Not very many clear cut chances, but lots of shots and half chances. The lack of ccc's i believe is due to the amount of possession the team contains throughout the matches, and the amount of players constantly harrassing the opponents defenders and penalty area. There are always so many opportunities for passes and long shots, and there will eventually be a goalscoring chance from at least one of the players.

To sum it all up: so far for me, the tactic is working great. Frequently lots of possession (from 55% to 71%), lots of goals, and good pressing.

Thanks for FB and share some SS please. Enjoy the success:)

View attachment 379968View attachment 379969

I'm not too sure of what we are exploiting here, however the space behind the fullbacks was well exploited by Reading....

I know one game, but its the 1st game of the season, fully fluid successful in friendlies then bop, humped by Reading.

Study never stops guys at least I learnt that I ve not found the exploiter YET but nearly:)) I m tweaking it right now and this time I ll share after finish a COMPLETE SEASON TEST