Last Striker Standing 2016

A 2nd season at west brom? Hopefully i can improve on last season, i dunno how much i have to do to get a call up to poland full team! What are the other polish strikers like?

Big money move to QPR! Hopefully Bardy will kick on and really earn his place for England!

Hope Everton will be a better match for Burmeister than Spezia. My technical attributes are absolutely awful :(

A 2nd season at west brom? Hopefully i can improve on last season, i dunno how much i have to do to get a call up to poland full team! What are the other polish strikers like?

Still just Lewandowski keeping you out.

Karl Marx and Leo Messi up front, what a Liga BBVA team! Now hopefully i can stay at Atletico and smash in the goals

Not at all amused with Chelsea! Lack of game time after the season before! Costa must be having a stormer if he is still there! Leverkusen hopefully give me the platform to shine!

SEASON 5 UPDATE
1. James Scott: 49 Games 33 Goals 11 Assists 6 International Goals = 167 Points
WHAT A YEAR!!! WHERE DO I BEGIN ?!? After his controversial move to Leverkusen, James went on to more than live up to his price tag. On route to scoring 33, 24 of which were in the league, James was shortlisted for the Ballon d'Or, was named the Bundesliga player of the year, Bundesliga team of the year, was third in the UEFA Golden boot race, and oh yeah he led Leverkusen to the German Cup, their first trophy in 37 years. Capped it off by been named to the European Championships Best-XI although Portugal lost on penalties in the Quarter Finals to England, the country he turned down.
View attachment 206024

2. Boba Fett: 44 Games 22 Goals 7 Assists 10 International Goals = 135 Points
An outstanding season for Boba as he banged in a goal for every 2 games he played, led them to the German Cup Final but unfortunately fell to James' Lerverkusen side. Will look to build on his great season.
View attachment 206022

3. Oluwatosin Oyedemi: 37 Games 20 Goals 3 Assists 6 International Goals = 107 Points
Oyedemi finally got games in for Real Madrid after threatening to leave and he responded with 20 goals in return. Also added La Liga and Copa Del Rey trophies to his cabinet.
View attachment 206021

4. Hans Pedersen: 54 Games 23 Goals 4 Assists 2 International Goals = 104 Points
Arguably Tottenham's best player in a star studded line up, Hans put together a great season. Also marks the first time Hans as played more than a season for a club.
View attachment 206020

5. Dustin Wells: 31 Games 16 Goals 7 International Goals = 92 Points
Dustin responded well to the game time he was given while on loan at Udinese, he used his club form to help him perform at the international level also.
View attachment 206019

6. Will Score: 33 Games 15 Goals 2 Assists 7 International Goals = 90 Points

Although 25 of his appearances came off the bench, Will still managed a great return considering the circumstances. Named the AFC Young player of the year.
View attachment 206018

7. Shane Tracz: 37 Games 19 Goals 6 Assists 1 International Goal = 86 Points
Did even better in his second go around with West Brom. Finally crashed into the Poland international setup and scored a goal on his debut against Iran.
View attachment 206017

8. Flash Gordon: 48 Games 17 Goals 1 Assist = 69 Points
Flash, had a very productive first season in Manchester, proving a lot of his doubters wrong. Unfortunately, Portugal only run one up front and with James' form throughout the season, they had no option but to play James for the entirety of the European Championship.
View attachment 206016

9. Tom Drake: 20 Games 9 Goals 1 Assist 7 International Goals = 65 Points
Tom stayed at City and had a much bigger impact than what most football experts thought he would. Played a big role as a back up striker in a 4-2-3-1 formation.
View attachment 206015

10. John Cena: 28 Goals 11 Goals 2 Assits = 46 Points
Impressively, once again Cena proves he's the ultimate surviver. Will now look to fight his way into the national team set-up if he wants a real chance of winning the game. For what it's worth, my money is on him.
View attachment 206014

11. Jean Pierre-Essomba: 36 Games 12 Goals 2 Assists 2 International Goal = 46 Points
Went to Turkey to play his football on loan and did well enough to earn 46 points.
View attachment 206012

12. Karl Marx: 21 Games 9 Goals = 36 Points
Did just enough to survive for another season but will have to improve on that if he wants to continue any longer. Got 3rd at the Olympics with the Spain U23 side.
View attachment 206011

13. James Bardy: 33 Games 4 Goals 2 International Goals = 24 Points
An awful domestic season with just 4 goals in 33 games but ironically, this was the form England was always looking for as he got 2 International Games in and responded with 2 goals.
View attachment 206010

14. Arnold Burmeister: 11 Games 5 Goals = 20 Points
Featured in only 11 games for Southampton and did well to register the 20 points he did.
View attachment 206008

15. Tony Thompson: 3 International Games = 12 Points
Did not play a single game for Manchester City but almost survived due to international form alone. Unfortunately, Iceland did not qualify for the Euros and his fight ends here.
View attachment 206005

16. Darren Ferris: 5 Games 1 Goal = 4 Points
Saw action in just 5 league games for Southampton over the year and got just the lone goal to show for it.
View attachment 206004

TRANSFER UPDATE
View attachment 205999View attachment 205998

James Scott - Leverkusen

Flash Gordon - Manchester United

Boba Fett - Stuggart

James Bardy - Q.P.R.

Shane Tracz - Manchester City

John Cena - Arsenal

Dustin Wells - Juventus

Jean-Pierre Essomba - Real Madrid

Arnold Burmeister - Southampton

Oluwatosin Oyedemi - Real Madrid

Hans Pedersen - Tottenham

Tom Drake - Manchester City

Karl Marx - Atletico Madrid

Will Score - Lyon

Seems like the end is near for old Karl Marx, barely surviving :( Seems his stats never really increased as well as the other guys' did :(

Curse you James Scott!!! Congrats tho.

Boba Fett what a great season! Can't wait for next year!

My heading and physical stats are amazing, my other technical and mental stats are shocking, so how exactly did i get a call up to man city?
I may struggle to win this i think, i doubt ill ever be a regular 25+ aseason striker, but ill hope!

Bardy needs to improve domestically quickly! 3 goals in 4 games for england.. not bad at all! Just wish he had that at domestic level...

Yay John Cena still in. But how on earth does he still only have 8 finishing? This is some bullshit. Do the clubs not realize they need to train him to finish or what :(

WTT Technique for finishing ;)

Back