Have a look at post #178. i used it with a ranger side who were struggling mid table before i took over after 3 seasons won the champions league. Now using it with mansfield town and starting to climb to the top.

Thx. I will give it a try all the three versions.

I'm playing on touch on the iPad, can't import tactics.
can anyone upload screen shots of the team instructions and player instructions please?

i assume the ME is the same on touch as the full version.

im also playing on iPad and would be great to see screenshots of the player instructions and team instructions.

loved your tactics on the 2015 game! Unbelievable

V1 is still working great for me. just go Dunfermline Athletic promoted with record points to scotish prem.

Are you guys still using V1 ? I'm looking for efficient tactics set with wingers/if and striker ? Any positive results ??

It's great! I'm at December 2019 with Hartlepool United we were predicted to finish bottom and I'm currently 2nd. Everton are 1st 5 points ahead, and with my league 1 quality team I'm above Hull, West Brom and Sunderland. The only changes I made was changing the CF (s) to a DLF (s).

Is it true the high press V1 is so different? So many other player roles compared to the normal... Like you almost need another squad for that.

Awesome tactic! My ebbsfleet save result=
Season 1: Vanarama national league south= 1st 94 pts
Season 2: Vanarama national league = 1st 83 pts
Season 3: Sky bet league two= 2nd 84 pts
Season 4: Sky bet league one: 17th 55 pts
Season 5: Sky bet league one : 14th 63pts

Only bad thing= My striker doesn't score..

Awesome tactic! My ebbsfleet save result=
Season 1: Vanarama national league south= 1st 94 pts
Season 2: Vanarama national league = 1st 83 pts
Season 3: Sky bet league two= 2nd 84 pts
Season 4: Sky bet league one: 17th 55 pts
Season 5: Sky bet league one : 14th 63pts

Only bad thing= My striker doesn't score..

Great results fella, Try switching from CF to DLF (Support) worked great for me. however IF do boss with this tactic.

I like this tactic. One of the first few tactic i used. Too bad he doesn't update any new tactic and there are better tactic right now. Yes the IF (A) is scoring a lot. Away definitely need improvement. Great tactic overall but stop using for quite awhile.