best tactic since warlord v4

View attachment 117561

all my players in my southampton 3rd season simply turned into free scoring machines after using v1 normal press. I think the goals I've conceded all came from counter attacks which is fine as this tactic simply go ahead a score way more.

in case people wonder, I always use strikers with a "powerful striker" media description. In my case is wilfried bony. Nathan and James simply kill it down the flanks

my tweaks to stop the opponent abusing the wings after I score was to turn the duties for both the Full Backs to support so they are closer to the opposing advanced wingers.

really good tactic! starting to enjoy FM17 again thanks to you OP =D

those who are frustrated from warlord v4 being shut down by the current ME should really give this a try, still a good tactic more wins than lose tactic but the games won are usually extremely hard fought ones.

daccorn which version are you using? and normal or high press?

Interesting layout on V2.

I wonder why the downloads are like this:

V1: 2 fmf 1 PNG
V2: 3 fmf

Can I use a F9 in V1? First game against PSG won 1-0, great start!

Drop a d-line and change stricker position in to F9 will improve v1 massively ;)

Drop defensive line to slightly deeper on away games or at home if u are underdog...

Great tactic CE, doing an overachievement with Pombal, using V1

CE when loading V2 SP the right wing back is set to support on the other two versions HP an DE is on attack. What's the right duty?

Hi all,

been testing this week with the 3 V1 tactics with two clubs and I must say I really like what I'm seeing. Good football, good results with both Internazionale and Stoke City so far. I don't think I'll end up winning the PL with Stoke, but results are encouraging to say the least.

For both clubs I didn't buy any players. For Inter I led my Assistant Manager do the TT and all training. With Stoke I did the TT and general training myself.

Inter results:

View attachment 117456View attachment 117455

Stoke City results:

View attachment 117452View attachment 117450View attachment 117451

Good job CE :D

V2 is starting to work out for me. Without a doubt the best tactic available so far.

Hi all,

been testing this week with the 3 V1 tactics with two clubs and I must say I really like what I'm seeing. Good football, good results with both Internazionale and Stoke City so far. I don't think I'll end up winning the PL with Stoke, but results are encouraging to say the least.

Good ;)

For both clubs I didn't buy any players. For Inter I led my Assistant Manager do the TT and all training. With Stoke I did the TT and general training myself.

Inter results:

View attachment 1089580View attachment 1089581

Stoke City results:

View attachment 1089584View attachment 1089586View attachment 1089585

Skins please?

Hi all,

Inter results:

View attachment 1089580View attachment 1089581

Stoke City results:

View attachment 1089584View attachment 1089586View attachment 1089585

may i ask what skin you are using? And did you add a facepack?

may i ask what skin you are using? And did you add a facepack?

Sure, the base is a Korean Skin: GZSkin17 I believe version 1.1. I've edited some things like the font and some panels. I'm still working on it, it's hard to combine while playing FM ;-)

I had a superpack of pictures from FMscout, but they look different because of the skin (larger). I've now downloaded a new pack (GZ Faces, also Korean):

View attachment 117422View attachment 117421