Sure, the base is a Korean Skin: GZSkin17 I believe version 1.1. I've edited some things like the font and some panels. I'm still working on it, it's hard to combine while playing FM ;-)

I had a superpack of pictures from FMscout, but they look different because of the skin (larger). I've now downloaded a new pack (GZ Faces, also Korean):

View attachment 1089616View attachment 1089617

would you mind to share your edited version?

Aamzing tactic, loving it so far in the online game I'm playing with a friend. Currently into our fourth season.

Only problem I'm having at the moment is getting my strikers involved in majority of the goals, my wingers seem to be getting the bulk of them. Which I don't mind, but I'd like to get my striker onto the top scorer list at least. Any tips on getting him to score more? I'm playing Maximiliano Romero upfront.

I have a question is those tactics any good with very low / non-league team? I normally start without a job and make my way up to charter slowly, but it's been VERY hard this year...

Atoll going strong using v1 with Everton. Not using OI apart from my assistants advice on a match day. Just hammered Man Utd 3-1. Think next season with a few signings and loan signings I could push for a top 4 spot.

CE has done it again! Using V1, and normal press for 90% of the games, I am seeing incredible results.

Predicted 12th in Norwegian second tier league, with no major signings.
View attachment 117298

ok the tactic just stopped working for me in the new season, player passing all over the place and getting dominated by opposing team.. REALLY RAGING AND HATE manchester united pogba is a freaking imbalanced player and yet doing **** in real life

[FONT=&quot]Think also logic when it comes to player roles. When you don't have a good complete forward, try the deep lying forward on support. Or when you don't have good inside forwards, pick some wingers.[/FONT]​

I'm dumb when it comes to FM. Are these the only roles you recommend changing or can we change any of the roles in this tactic to whatever we want?

If we can change the roles of other players, what roles can we change and what can we change them to to make an effective tactic?

What do you look at in the opposition scouting report to determine what changes should be made?

ok the tactic just stopped working for me in the new season, player passing all over the place and getting dominated by opposing team.. REALLY RAGING AND HATE manchester united pogba is a freaking imbalanced player and yet doing **** in real life
Exactly the same with me. Strengthened the team and doing really poor against worker teams than me. Changed the striker to DLF and beat Huddersfield 3-0.

Exactly the same with me. Strengthened the team and doing really poor against worker teams than me. Changed the striker to DLF and beat Huddersfield 3-0.

thanks, changing striker role to DLF does help a lot and the team starts to play better again

another expect i changed was to train for team cohesion the result was, probably by chance, that my players are a little bit less selfish when going forward now. One week (no games) of very heavy training train it from 65 to 68, now am at 72% , I'm going to shoot for 100% and see what happens. "feels" important to me now I bought a new striker, 2 new MF and 1 new defender to strengthen the team to challenge for the title (lost two against MU and totenham so far) =(

Yeah same with what you guys experience, halfway through the season my team just couldnt remember how to attack. Winless in 7 now...now idea how OP won with hull

Last edited:
Great tactic

Working very well with Forest. Even Bendtner is getting a couple of goals playing as a DLF.

One question after reading this thread, What is "ME"?

Cristian I love your tactics. I wondered if you could make an alternative counter attack tactic for specific parts of the game. I play with the absolute underdog and accidentally got promoted with your tactic and now when I take the lead 4 out of 5 times one of the defenders makes an mistake which leads to open space behind. I figured out I should just drop deeper but I'm afraid I will f*ck something up. Could you give advice? For the info, I play with Telstar in the dutch Eredivisie.

Christian Eriksen you have successfully sold your tactic to me. I'll try it out as soon as i get the game. Keep up the good work.

Touch edition

I'm playing on touch on the iPad, can't import tactics.
can anyone upload screen shots of the team instructions and player instructions please?

i assume the ME is the same on touch as the full version.

Does your Icardi play as CF or DLF?

Hi all,

been testing this week with the 3 V1 tactics with two clubs and I must say I really like what I'm seeing. Good football, good results with both Internazionale and Stoke City so far. I don't think I'll end up winning the PL with Stoke, but results are encouraging to say the least.

For both clubs I didn't buy any players. For Inter I led my Assistant Manager do the TT and all training. With Stoke I did the TT and general training myself.

Inter results:

View attachment 1089580View attachment 1089581

Stoke City results:

View attachment 1089584View attachment 1089586View attachment 1089585

Good job CE :D

Are you guys still using V1 ? I'm looking for efficient tactics set with wingers/if and striker ? Any positive results ??

Are you guys still using V1 ? I'm looking for efficient tactics set with wingers/if and striker ? Any positive results ??

Have a look at post #178. i used it with a ranger side who were struggling mid table before i took over after 3 seasons won the champions league. Now using it with mansfield town and starting to climb to the top.