Least favourite player at your OWN CLUB,

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 376
  • Views Views 22K
Steve Guinan. Good job N'gog bottled his pen otherwise he could have ruined the dream for us!

lucas is worst liverpool ever had

so awful

yeh improved so much because he started bottom barrel

the pits

Last edited:
2 of them players are now some of chelsea's best players ;)

haha they heard my outbearst and changed their ways, i did say in a later post that i give Mikel some le-way because he is only 23. Its mad how many Chelsea fans said Mikel and Malouda and rightly so but now look at them Mikel has possibly been the most improved player in the PL this season so far and Malouda is arguably the best left winger around at the moment. I really hope they keep it up and keep making us Chelsea fans posts look shocking. Now days i think the only players i dis-like is Ross Turnbull and Hilario, both are just shocking keepers and will NEVER make the grade at a club like Chelsea.

Maxi Rodriguez. Can't see the use of a defensive winger in the modern day area of football.

We've played no strong teams this season.

Like Ancelotti said every team is a tough test. Even if we have played lower teams you can tell by the way he uses the ball now days he looks confident and Carlo worked with him in the summer and said the pitch is infront of you start passing forward. You have to remember Mikel was an Attaking midfielder when he came through as a 17 year old and he came to Chelsea being told he had to play in the Makelele role but i think he took that too far and only played sideways and backwards. Trust me lets look forward Mikel looks confident now days and he knows he has to keep this form up because their are boys waiting to take his place.

Ross Turnbull. Pile of ****, lazy and not even good enough for our reserves. Youngster, Jamal Blackman is 17 in the U18's. I've seen his standards rocket above Turnbulls. Release him and use Matej Delac instead of loaning him!?..

Ross Turnbull. Pile of ****, lazy and not even good enough for our reserves. Youngster, Jamal Blackman is 17 in the U18's. I've seen his standards rocket above Turnbulls. Release him and use Matej Delac instead of loaning him!?..

would have to agree, Blackman looks the part mate i can see him bulking hilself up and being a stacked keeper abit like David James.

Didn't he score like 20+ goals last season?

LOL. What an idiot. :/

You don't dislike a player who scores 20 goals and helps you win the title.

tbf Martin is a ****, he comes from a town 7 miles from me called Beccles. I seen him out in the pubs there before, such a tart. He also should be in jail for GBH but his Brother took the rap. when it is common knowledge he committed the crime.

Giorgios Samaras. Biggest waste of time at Celtic right now. Daryl Murphy doesn't look like being up to much either. Scott Brown hasn't been good enough last year or this year.

Jamie McAllister.

Fellow wasn't particularly good in the SPL, but he did the business for us in League 1. Unfortunately with each progressive year in the Championship, he looks worse and worse.

Back