Least favourite player at your OWN CLUB,

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 376
  • Views Views 22K
Almunia, hes the most inconsistent keeper ive seen. I wish we still had Seaman

Yep, couldnt agree more mate you've just said what many arsenal fans are thinking:) Back on topic im starting to dislike eduardo now aswell but i'll give him a little break as he did break his leg and that does take alot of confidence out of a player.

Liverpool - Its between Voronin and Degen

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

Babel is sick Lucas has made drastic improvement this season N'gog your mad

Babel is ***** Lucas has improved I'll give him that but he contributed toward us losing points last season which in turn left us 2nd in the league and N'gog is awful.

Chelsea - In order of most hated:
1. Ballack
2. John Obi Wan Kenobi Mikel
3. Kalouless
4. Malouda

Without a doubt.... Boa Morte and Quashie..... absolute toilet!!!

Franny Jeffers... 9k p/w for what 3 goals or maybe Purse, but just cause i think hes more past it and on high wages then actually hating the guy (i see him like bullen)

lee hendrie for derby, an utter disaster on monday

I could through Dyer in the mix aswell.... one of West Ham's highest paid players and spent most of his time laid up... Dog craft.....

Celtic. Marc-Antoine Fortuné, he couldn't hit the net even if my niece was in goal and he was one yard from the line. Horrible player, we were ripped off IMO.

Robinho can´t do anything with the ball and hasent done a **** this season, players like Craig Bellamy and Petrov is alot better than him...

Robinho can´t do anything with the ball and hasent done a **** this season, players like Craig Bellamy and Petrov is alot better than him...
so true mate, if petrov leaves ill be sad, if robinho left id throw a party

Back