Least favourite player at your OWN CLUB,

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 376
  • Views Views 22K
I always see people saying they hate people from other clubs, i hate jay tabb, but i want to know who you dont like at your own club, i dislike robinho, i think hes overpaid, hes rubbish, terrible first touch, and only produces one moment of magic in like a season, and should i add i hope he leaves, ireland is a mile better, give me your thoughts
Man City overpay like everyone Joe (6) anyway, mine is Lucas Leiva, what a *****, dives every game!

Im an arsenal fan. I hate silvestre he useless. And Almunia isnt good enough to play for my pub team. Most overated is Theo. Sorry Theo fans. Ya gotta love eboue. Biggest personality at arsenal

THEO THEO THEO hah, Ill Agree hes A Little overated :P.. but yeah, eboue has been class for us this year :)

Oh yeah, how could I forget Fabianski. What a load of utter balls.

Has to micky doyle from leeds i dont dislike him just fail to see what he does in any game..... ever maybe if there are any coventry fans on here they could tell me also leigh bromby is useless lol

Technically McSheffrey and Marcus Bent!!! but as their happily a long way a way from us on loan :) lol

erm... David Murphy! he is ****** awful. slow, and can't pass a ball he as to hoof it 80 yards or loses it!

most frustrating is Chucho Benitez because you can see he has the ability, just doesn't put the ball away lol, but he is a little legend tbf, so cant hate him!

Arsenal - Bendtner and Rosicky
Rangers - Miller and Lafferty

other clubs iv always hated berbatov :@

Man Utd- Park, ive got nothing against park its just that i would rather have more of a flair player,i would much rather have Valencia and Nani on than Park and one of the two. Just my opinion

I hate Nani with a passion. Hes nowhere near good enough to wear our shirt get it off and **** off back to Portugal, the funniest thing i have ever heard was when Nani said 'im the only man good enough to step into Ronaldos shoes' HA!!!! what a crock of ****, hes had one good game in 2 seasons.
Fergie, Fergie Sell him on!!!!

Notts County - Karl Hawley - shocking , he came from preston and hes scored like 2 league goals all season!

Dirk Kuyt - he sometimes gets important goals and tries his hardest,but he's an awful winger.Skrtel isn't very good no mores.Insua was brilliant last year when he played,this year he looks faulty a lot.Riera? He can be really good but is very selfish
Charles itandje is a useless ******* ****,truly dreadful and has no respect.Jordy Brouwer is *****

atm gotta be anelka the useless bald headed ***. his ment to be upfront with drogba but then just runs out to the wings and then ***** up every attack.

ofcourse i will take all that back if he comes up with something special against inter tonight :P

Aston Villa;

Ashley Young (Was amazing against Reading though.)
Emile Heskey :L
and I absolutely hate Gareth Barry, left completely for the money and Man City are out of everything and Villa have already been in a final and are now in a semi. Simple.

even though he had a great week at arsenal last week it still has to be bendtner because he bigs himslf up saying he is world class, then cant pass a ball 5 feet.

Back