Least favourite player at your OWN CLUB,

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 376
  • Views Views 22K
Most of us agree that Nani is shocking for Man Utd. He should go somewhere like Villa and I reckon he would be lethal. :)

I can't stand Ian Ashbee,,when we was in League Two,, outside the stadium,,I asked him for an autograph and he told me to "go away,i've got better things to do"

Lovely. Some players, when they git bigger, start to think they are better than everyone else. One day they'll get a shock when they realise they aren't. :@

I dont like damian plessis or babel

Thanks to HarryInHD for the awesome sig
FM10 TO DO LIST!!
SPORTING CP
ATHLETIC BILBAO
PALERMO
DERBY COUNTY
WOLFSBURG

everton - jo and hibbert

Newcastle - Ryan Taylor / Nicky ****

Bristol City - David Clarkson

Im an arsenal fan. I hate silvestre he useless. And Almunia isnt good enough to play for my pub team. Most overated is Theo. Sorry Theo fans. Ya gotta love eboue. Biggest personality at arsenal

hmm okay here we go for barcelona i dislike valdes he is brilliant in one on one but **** in crosses and long shots and busquets just gets on my nerves... as for arsenal also almunia is being **** besides ofcourse senderos he is even worse than cygan....

For arsenal defo Eboue why can't he just leave

dont agree with that eboue always give 110% , he knows hat it means to play 4 arsenal

4 me its got 2 be denilson with almunia a close senond

Hmm.. maybe being a little harsh due to recent performances but never really liked Bendtner or Eboue.

Arsenal - Silvestre and KINDA Fabianski, just for his horror shows that happen too frequently hah.. An Yeh, Nani hah

Back