Leeds United - can we get back?

• Thread starter Thread starter Blynd1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 101
  • Views Views 6K
tbh if they are going to become a premiership side again then they are going to have to get promoted this year and on current form I wouldn't be surprised if they did get promoted again. The main problem for me is the length of time they spent in league one when they had numerous opportunities to get promoted again but failed to do so until last season. They could have become a premiership side again a few years back but watford beat them in the final of the play offs :)

We looked bad against Derby ofc, Derby has only played in the 2nd division for the last years , we were 3rd division, obviously we were not in our best shape. If we played Derby next week we woulda look much better

We looked bad against Derby ofc, Derby has only played in the 2nd division for the last years , we were 3rd division, obviously we were not in our best shape. If we played Derby next week we woulda look much better

You'd look better, but beating us wouldn't be easy.

Especially when you come to Pride Park, not many teams have come here and won.

When the arguments start to fail....

When was the last time you won anything >.<?

typical Leeds fan, always living off ******* past tense, you're a nothing team now, accept that, you were great back in the day, but you're a championship side now, get used to it.

typical Leeds fan, always living off ******* past tense, you're a nothing team now, accept that, you were great back in the day, but you're a championship side now, get used to it.

you have to start to talk in community and stop being agressive mate :)

god dammit, if i get used to play in the championship it will be better then playing in League 1! :D

Anyway, just because you dont have ambitions doesnt mean we cant have. live in your past we will live in our present.

Stop arguing you pair. If you want to squabble I would advise you do in VM to avoid infractions.

I've done all that can be done.

Don't like Leeds. Especially Becchio.

You'd look better, but beating us wouldn't be easy.

Especially when you come to Pride Park, not many teams have come here and won.

Saturday.. mark my words*

*bring up this again if we beat you, if not please forget it.

But on topic.. i share the same feelings as Bodell. At The Moment you're not doing too bad, but one or two loses and you're on a bad bad streak in this league. It's so easy to be off-form.. (I'd know, we went 302 days without winning at home)

Get back on topic now, and tell all these members how much you love Leeds, yet live in another country.

LOL you just failed at everything with what you've said. Do you know where i was born? Do you know how many times i go to Elland Road , Anfield and Ibrox per year? My god Derby fans are getting OLD... like their success anyway, i am more fan then you, trust me there ;)

Oh yeah. I forgot that Leeds were the most hated team in football XD

^^^ Derby fans aren't getting old. You're just finding a way to get at Bodell. Trying to calm down the argument. And I wouldn't go saying Derby is getting old like their success, touche.

LOL you just failed at everything with what you've said. Do you know where i was born? Do you know how many times i go to Elland Road , Anfield and Ibrox per year? My god Derby fans are getting OLD... like their success

Continue this in private messages, or on my profile.

kthanksbye.

Get back on topic now, and tell all these members how much you love Leeds, yet live in another country.

Just because someone lives in a different country doesn't mean they cant love a club or anything, Doesn't mean he loves leeds any less than you love derby tbh, so what has that got to do with being on topic ?

You have your opinion and he has is, no need for foolish arguements to break out here :)

I am not continuing the conversation with him, with arguments like that... ridiculous, i am here to talk about Leeds, and their present not about what a Derby County fan THINKS.

Just because someone lives in a different country doesn't mean they cant love a club or anything, Doesn't mean he loves leeds any less than you love derby tbh, so what has that got to do with being on topic ?

You have your opinion and he has is, no need for foolish arguements to break out here :)

To quote about my clubs 'lack of success and ambition' when he doesn't live in this country, or go to any of the game to realise this?

Sure, he can love his club, and thrive off past successes.

Back