Leeds United - can we get back?

• Thread starter Thread starter Blynd1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 101
  • Views Views 6K
We will be back when Ken Bates leaves and we get a chairman who will invest decent sums of money in the club (granted we can afford it). I think as a club we should be an enticing prospect for potential investors. The club is debt free, we have great facilities, a decent stadium, a strong squad with strength in depth and a young decent manager. Hopefully, Ken Bates will sell up sooner rather than later.

and we have one of the best support in the world ;)

your a derby fan an have a s ticket for liverpool wow thats disgusting i feel sorry for scousers that cant see there local team because of the likes of you

your a derby fan an have a s ticket for liverpool wow thats disgusting i feel sorry for scousers that cant see there local team because of the likes of you

edited: oh sorry then :P

Last edited:
any u homos know how i can get background pictures

---------- Post added at 03:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 AM ----------

no i was reading bodells profile

---------- Post added at 03:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 AM ----------

no talking to bodell but im going to ask you questions

Who's a derby fan, and has a liverpool season ticket, what you chatting you *****?

i guess he does think that xD bah poor kid. w/e , anyway i apologise to you for yesterday ;)

bunch of daytrippers typical modern football fans

what are you on about?

I own a DERBY COUNTY season ticket.

I live in DERBY,

not..

I OWN A LIVERPOOL SEASON TICKET.

I LIVE IN LIVERPOOL.

i think hes talking about you an he failed he says with 1 hand on **** with his steamed up glasses,dunno why i bothered with these forums a bit gay for me

---------- Post added at 03:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 AM ----------

derby fan i misread the layout of the message ur a derby fan i get it ,im on about the other ****

---------- Post added at 03:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 AM ----------

ssshh blyndreaper get back to your daytripping ways

---------- Post added at 03:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 AM ----------

toxicflame your a ***

---------- Post added at 03:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 AM ----------

tykes deleting me

Leeds should be in the Prem, there supporters deserve it, then will be able to get our 6pts a season from them ;)

You think sheep shaggers offends me? Lol.

Take a glance at the league table, who's still above you?

Fox *******.
yeah but you wont be for long, at least if us or well most teams that could get in to the prem would get more than 11 points, ;)

We just won 2-0 to QPR (1st in the league) we're in 2nd place now cause swansea lost. If Cardiff wins against Burnley (postp) we drop to 3rd place.

Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle all the way. Oh what fun it is to be second on Christmas Day!

22 games gone.

Don't count your chickens.

not counting chickens I'm just enjoying it while it lasts :D

Great news that Becchio has signed a new contract :D

Last edited:
Back