Leeds United - can we get back?

• Thread starter Thread starter Blynd1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 101
  • Views Views 6K
LOL you just failed at everything with what you've said. Do you know where i was born? Do you know how many times i go to Elland Road , Anfield and Ibrox per year? My god Derby fans are getting OLD... like their success anyway, i am more fan then you, trust me there ;)

Sorry to Interupt but, I actually know Bodell and he is quite a big Derby fan and goes to all Home games and most away games..

And if you can't handle peoples Opinions, don't start a thread asking for them.

Have you been a season ticket holder for the last 10 years?

Nop, i am a season ticket holder for Liverpool and Leeds only for the last 4 years, sorry. and like you said, I LIVE IN OTHER COUNTRY

Nop, i am a season ticket holder for Liverpool and Leeds only for the last 4 years, sorry. and like you said, I LIVE IN OTHER COUNTRY

You have a season ticket for Liverpool & Leeds?

Ok, and Beckham's my father

Fair enough that your a seasno ticket holder mate, I don't know personally how big a derby fan you are although what the above posts say i assume a big one, Im not gettnig into that debate anyway, But someone living in a diff country if they still go to some games I think can be classed as quite a rather good fan. Obviously he can't go to every game but you can't question someone about going to matches, You both have your opinions anyway and personally I think it should just be left at that now.

You have a season ticket for Liverpool & Leeds?

Ok, and Beckham's my father

Like i said, you're nothing more then a pathetic kid. i tried to have a decent convo with you, but seriously... Tell me then , why should i believe you're a season ticket holder for the last 10 years? my god kid, get out of here already

Leeds will come back to EPL next season...sure

Like i said, you're nothing more then a pathetic kid. i tried to have a decent convo with you, but seriously... Tell me then , why should i believe you're a season ticket holder for the last 10 years? my god kid, get out of here already

Cos i can back him up..

Well, reading this thread has cheered me up no end. :D

Ok, well the Portuguese second division side are one of only five clubs in Portugal to win the top division so they have pedigree.

Leeds do too. But personally cant stand them - always love it when they lose. Why? Because I had the misfortune to have them three times at Yeovil in the league (oh how the mighty have fallen! 10 years ago you played Valencia in the CL semi finals and we played Stalybridge Celtic in some tin pot trophy. Then we played in the league :P). Misfortune because, going by the 1,500 fans they brought to Huish Park, they are the most arrogant full of themselves fans I have ever met. Worse than Man Utd fans. They also trashed 4 pubs in the town in that time.

Also dont like them because they used Administration to junk a lot of their debts, paying less than 10p in the pound to clear them. Then they exit administration and immediately pay Newcastle £500,000 for Paul Huntington (who is ironically at Yeovil now). They then get a further points deduction. Then bleat, cry and whinge they have been harsly treated when IMO they were leniently treated and should of got demoted again.

So if Leeds do go up, I hope they go straight back down.

Tell me how I should believe you're a season ticket holder of Liverpool AND Leeds?

what's your version of a decent convo, saying my club has a lack of success, and trophies? Saying that we have to ambition?

Come down to pride park, and listen to the passionate fans, and watch the team play.

and then come and tell me we're not passionate.

don't expect a reply on this thread, i'll just pm you.

Well, reading this thread has cheered me up no end. :D

Ok, well the Portuguese second division side are one of only five clubs in Portugal to win the top division so they have pedigree.

Leeds do too. But personally cant stand them - always love it when they lose. Why? Because I had the misfortune to have them three times at Yeovil in the league (oh how the mighty have fallen! 10 years ago you played Valencia in the CL semi finals and we played Stalybridge Celtic in some tin pot trophy. Then we played in the league :P). Misfortune because, going by the 1,500 fans they brought to Huish Park, they are the most arrogant full of themselves fans I have ever met. Worse than Man Utd fans. They also trashed 4 pubs in the town in that time.

Also dont like them because they used Administration to junk a lot of their debts, paying less than 10p in the pound to clear them. Then they exit administration and immediately pay Newcastle £500,000 for Paul Huntington (who is ironically at Yeovil now). They then get a further points deduction. Then bleat, cry and whinge they have been harsly treated when IMO they were leniently treated and should of got demoted again.

So if Leeds do go up, I hope they go straight back down.

decent argument, fair enough. and yes Belenenses are only 1 of the 5 teams winning PL :P

Dear oh dear another spammed thread...

anyway, I think Leeds have the potential to get promoted, however i think it may be next year or the year after that, bit too soon to jump again with how the championship is.

Dear oh dear another spammed thread...

anyway, I think Leeds have the potential to get promoted, however i think it may be next year or the year after that, bit too soon to jump again with how the championship is.

That is a fair comment. Derby went up too early and set them back 3-4 years IMO.

Leeds is a 1 club city, and the 4/5th biggest city in England, to suggest that they're naturally anything other than a club with premiership potential is absurd.

Blackburn, Wigan, Wolves, Stoke are all in the premiership with the right management Leeds could easily be an established premiership club again.

course we will...maybe not this time but soon...keep the faith.

well this thread has gone downhill somewhat since I posted :S
Basically the great thing about the championship this season is the fact that anyone can beat anyone. Derby beat us on the first day and deservedly so. They may also beat us at Pride Park. But Leeds have a good away record this season and may also be able to win. This league is just too tight to call. The only thing that matters is where you are in the league come the end of the season

Leeds is a 1 club city, and the 4/5th biggest city in England, to suggest that they're naturally anything other than a club with premiership potential is absurd.

Blackburn, Wigan, Wolves, Stoke are all in the premiership with the right management Leeds could easily be an established premiership club again.

im not sure what you mean by these examples explain...

because Wolverhampton is a 1 club city, and so is Stoke,

whereas wigan and blackburn aren't cities...

just started reading this thread and im sure it was about leeds getting promoted this season and not whos the biggest fan or past successes. now im a leeds fan since i was a kid im old enough to remember brian deane and tony yeboah and i was there for the big champions league games and ive been there in our fall from grace in league 1. as much as i would love to get promoted i really think it is too soon we need too consolodate and make the team better especiallly at the back if we go up i want it to be because we have a strong team in all areas and win the league and not scrape 6th in the playoffs and then be premier league whipping boys like what has happened to a few teams who have gone up.

Back