• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 252
  • Views Views 88K
Leeds Utd

View attachment 200388

August 2015 - Part 3

Derby V Leeds Utd

View attachment 200384

A very well deserved 2-2 draw at Derby after taking an early lead through Doukara we then conceded twice in quick concession from two Darren Bent goals which were almost carbon copies of each other.
We then had Antenucci come off the bench after Chris Wood had another mare of a game to net an equalizer before Adeyemi went off injured and we had already used our subs up so ended the game with 10 men.

Adeyemi out for 3 Weeks

View attachment 200380

Championship Table

View attachment 200379

Down in 12th position after our opening 5 league games of the season with 7 points out of a possible 15. Its very early doors at the moment though with a win or a loss potentially seeing us shoot up the table or tumble down it.

Leeds Utd

View attachment 200266

September 2015 - Part 1

Central Midfielder Bianchi is sold off for £2.7Million going back to Italy, he failed to impress in his couple of games before injuries and i felt i wanted some money and he was replacable.

View attachment 200264

We sign the highly rated and hugely talented Ruben Loftus-Cheek on loan from Chelsea for the rest of the season to slot into that central midfield spot left by Bianchi's departure.

View attachment 200262

We also bring in Browning from Everton on loan for the rest of the season and again will only pay half his wages with no fee, hes a very good versatile defensive player who will get game time in this very busy league.

View attachment 200259

Bianchi leaving for Italy is the biggest deal in the Championship window

View attachment 200258

We set up a loan link with Premier League side Arsenal so we can hopeful get a few decent youngsters on loan.

My DOF has been busy bringing in loads of ****** scouts too

View attachment 200257

Leeds V Brentford

View attachment 200256

Oh what a result! We smash Brentford 7-1! Netting 7 goals from just 9 shots on target in a hugely one sided game with Aarons netting a superb Hattrick and even Chris Wood grabbed a goal before Doukara, Antenucci and Cooper all netted too.

18 year old AMC Dan Crowley is the first to join Leeds from Arsenal on a 3 month loan deal.

View attachment 200250

Leeds Utd

View attachment 200203

September 2015 - Part 2

Leeds V Ipswich

View attachment 200195

We really should have won this game, we had a ton of chances whilst they scored both of the shots on target they had and even played most of the match without 11 players on the pitch after Sears was sent off inside 15 minutes.
We were lucky with the equalizer as i doubt it was even a penalty but Antenucci put it away and we got at least a draw in a poor game.

Exciting Youth Prospect Lewis Cook signs new 4 year deal

View attachment 200188

MK Dons V Leeds

View attachment 200187

Thats more like it as we dominate the MK Dons with Aarons netting twice more with 4 of our goals coming in the second half, Antenucci came on yet again to score whilst Chris Wood is still looking a little ropey upfront by himself.

Middlesborough V Leeds

View attachment 200181

A shocker of a performance whilst the result was probably expected against one of the better teams in the league with Woods dropping to the bench i played Doukara up front by himself for once and he wasnt up to much. Antenucci did net again but as hes in his thirties i think hes always going to be more of an impact player than a starter.

Leeds Lose After Going 5 Unbeaten in the League

View attachment 200180

Rolando Aarons Nets 5 goals in 4 Games to Win Player of the Month

View attachment 200178

Lewis Cook Wins Young Player of the Month

View attachment 200177

Championship League Table

View attachment 200176

Were currently riding high in 7th place just a point off the Playoff places but i think it will be another couple of months before the Table starts to shape up for real whilst Doukara has the highest average rating in the whole league so far this season.​

Leeds Utd

View attachment 200012

October 2015 - Part 1

Consortium looking at Leeds Utd wish to replace me with Oscar Garcia if they buy the Club

View attachment 200011

Leeds V Birmingham

View attachment 200010

Crowley nets another goal on his second start for the club early on before Doukara makes it 2-0 inside the opening 10 minutes, We had a shed load of chances to score more goals but just couldnt add to the scoreline whilst LB Charlie Taylor went off with an injury.

Taylor out for 8 Weeks

View attachment 200009

Adeyemi Makes his Nigeria Debut

View attachment 200008

Whilst after his brilliant recent goalscoring form Doukara makes his Senegal Debut

View attachment 200007

Leeds V Brighton

View attachment 200006

Another hugely impressive win considering we were 1-0 down early on and even missed a penalty but goals first from winger Dallas then a rare goal from Chris Wood to secure the 3 points.

Had a outstanding online save going with a friend. I was Leeds, he managed Derby. It's quite possible for you to get promoted right away. I only bought a striker, i think it was Sansone and won CH comfortably. Charlie Taylor, Byram, Cook, Mowatt, Sloth are all amazing players, played brilliantly through CH and PL campaign. Sloth was tearing defenses down as enganche. Antenucci was good to, Wood had a moments of brilliance. It's really great to play with Leeds, never had so much fun. Wish you luck.

Had a outstanding online save going with a friend. I was Leeds, he managed Derby. It's quite possible for you to get promoted right away. I only bought a striker, i think it was Sansone and won CH comfortably. Charlie Taylor, Byram, Cook, Mowatt, Sloth are all amazing players, played brilliantly through CH and PL campaign. Sloth was tearing defenses down as enganche. Antenucci was good to, Wood had a moments of brilliance. It's really great to play with Leeds, never had so much fun. Wish you luck.
Yeah mate im a couple months ahead of the thread and its been going well, they have some amazing young players in the side who could all play Premier League football, dont know why the Leeds team on the game are predicted down in 15th, think they must be all overrated on FM as they are nowhere near as good as i have found them to be in real life, I had never even heard of Sloth or Taylor before i started this save but they have been some of the best players for me so far this season, thanks for reading.

Looking good mate. Scoring for fun at the moment and flying up the table too! Kiu

Leeds Utd

View attachment 198992

October 2015 - Part 2

Fulham V Leeds

View attachment 198991

What a result as we smash Fulham 5-0 with Doukara netting twice before going off with a slight injury allowing Woods to come on and net twice himself before Aarons grabbed the 5th in an impressive goalscoring display.

Crowley injured and out for 4 months so he will be going back to Arsenal with less than 2 months to go on his loan deal, a real shame after 2 goals in his first 3 games.

View attachment 198988

Bolton V Leeds

View attachment 198987

A real back and forth affair with scorer ending 4-4, we really should have won this match though going ahead 4 separate times in the match to only get pegged back every time, we really missed Doukara our top goalscorer who was injured whilst Wood had an absolute mare, Antenucci played well in the vacant AMC role with Crowley gone and Sloth still injured he was forced into a position he didnt know and netted twice.

Consortium Completes Leeds Takeover

View attachment 198981

They may let me keep my job which is awfully kind of them

View attachment 198979

Leeds V Blackburn

View attachment 198978

A much better performance as we comfortably win 2-0 thanks to the returning Doukara and partly Casper Sloth who grabbed a lovely assist after months out injured.

League Table

View attachment 198977

After our recent winning run we are all the way up into 5th place and only a couple of points off the automatic promotion places and im definitely dreaming of the Premier League already!​

Leeds Utd

View attachment 198428

November 2015 - Part 1

Leeds V Cardiff

View attachment 198427

In what was a pretty even game they took an early lead through Noone before Dallas equalized just a few minutes later, we then had a couple of crazy minutes right before the break as Doukara managed to net twice in 2 minutes to secure another win and go past the 10 goal mark for the season.

Never realised youngster Lewis Cook is labelled the next Paul Gascoigne

View attachment 198426

Yay the new Consortium have decided to not to fire me!

View attachment 198425

Training Facilities to be Upgraded

View attachment 198424

Huddersfield V Leeds

View attachment 198423

It was pretty even game with all our attacking players having a bad game but we won i think mainly due to the strength of our bench with Wood coming off the bench to net before Cook grabbed the second whilst his midfield couterpart Mowatt set up both goals.

7 Games Unbeaten since the beginning of October

View attachment 198422

We tie Mowatt down to a new 5 year deal

View attachment 198421

I can see a first season promotion on the cards if you don't get any bad injuries. Do you think the new board will give you a few quid for the transfer window?

I can see a first season promotion on the cards if you don't get any bad injuries. Do you think the new board will give you a few quid for the transfer window?
The board offered me around an extra 500k to up my expectations to the Plays offs which i didnt feel was worth it in case we tail off in the second half of the season

Leeds Utd

View attachment 198088

November 2015 - Part 2

Leeds V Rotherham

View attachment 198086

After so many decent performances recently we only just about manage to grab a 2-2 draw off bottom club Rotherham, Doukara netted first before they hit back soon after, they then went into the lead before centre back Bellusci managed to grab the equalizer from a set piece.

QPR V Leeds

View attachment 198082

QPR took a very early lead but this game was mainly focused on the nasty injuries both teams suffered, Antenucci netted minutes after coming on in the second half before Dallas grabbed the winner in a very important result

Mowatt out for 2 Months

View attachment 198077

12 wins in my opening 20 games with Leeds and we scored 51 goals!

View attachment 198076

Unbeaten for 2 Months

View attachment 198074

Sign a new 2 year deal after an impressive start to my Leeds career

View attachment 198071

Lewis Cook wins Young Player of the Month with Mowatt coming in 3rd

View attachment 198069

League Table

View attachment 198068

8 points behind Hull but we are riding high in second place after going 9 games unbeaten and are 4 points clear of the play off spaces in the automatic promotion spot. Doukara tops the Golden Boot chart with Dallas in second place for most assists and Cook second in the Highest average rating.

Leeds Utd

View attachment 197902

December 2015 - Part 1

Leeds V Hull

View attachment 197901

A massive result as we beat Table topping Hull 1-0 thanks to a Rolando Aarons solo effort but we should have thrashed them the way we were playing today with Doukara upfront unable to convert all the chances he was gifted.

Charlton V Leeds

View attachment 197898

A shock loss to Charlton as we undo all our recent good work with a terrible loss to them with Antenucci having a mare upfront after Doukara picked up a knock in training.

Leeds 10 Match Unbeaten Run Comes to End

View attachment 197897

Wolves V Leeds

View attachment 197896

We cant stop losing now! As we lose back to back matches for the first time in months, It was actually a pretty close game with similar chances and possession the difference being they knew where the back of the net was and we didnt as they smashed 5 in and we had Doukara our Top Scorer struggling again.

Aarons out for a Month

View attachment 197895

Leeds V Preston

View attachment 197894

I thought i would end this post on a slightly better note as we get back on track in the league with a comfortable 3-0 win but no thanks to our strikers, Dallas netted very early on before centre back Cooper made it 2 and then loanee Loftus-Cheek grabbed the 3rd before half time.​

bad luck against charlton...i think wolves took advantage of the lack of morale following defeat, but at least u fought back and beat preston and i'm sure premier league beckons for you

bad luck against charlton...i think wolves took advantage of the lack of morale following defeat, but at least u fought back and beat preston and i'm sure premier league beckons for you
Thanks mate, dont want to think about promotion until at least March, wont take much to tumble down the table especially with a couple of injuries

Leeds Utd

View attachment 197541

December 2015 - Part 2

Nottm Forest V Leeds

View attachment 197540

A very easy win against Forest as they dont even have a shot on target and we had Sloth and Dallas hit the back of the net for us whilst Doukara had yet another poor game up front.

Leeds V Derby

View attachment 197539

A very nice win to end the year beating Promotion chasing Derby with Doukara finally having a half decent game and netting the opener before Botaka scored his first ever goal for the club in a rare start for the club due to so many niggling injuries.

With Mowatt out injured Loftus-Cheek has been amazing in central midfield winning the Young Player of the Month Award

View attachment 197538

League Table

View attachment 197537

Despite our recent wobble we are still up in second place and a decent 3 points clear of Bristol City in 3rd place but we are now a massive 6 points behind Hull who are starting to run away with the Championship.

Leeds Utd

View attachment 197132

January 2016 - Part 1

Leeds V MK Dons

View attachment 197130

Loftus-Cheek gets a very good solo effort before Dallas nets the second to seal another win.

Former Captain Bamba leaves for less than a Million

View attachment 197121

FA Cup 3rd Rnd
Leeds V Walsall

View attachment 197119

I played a lot of the second string and it certainly showed after Antenucci netted from an early penalty we really struggled for most of the game to grab a second, they managed to equalize with around 20 minutes to go before Wood who had only recently come netted to put us back into the lead almost immediately.

Ipswich V Leeds

View attachment 197118

Sloth nets very early on before Doukara finally finds a bit of form to grab two quick goals before we coast for the rest of the half. They got one back after the break before winger Dallas netted our 4th to put the game beyond doubt.

5 Straight wins in the League since our little losing blip in December

View attachment 197117

Sheff Wed V Leeds

View attachment 197116

We took the lead and then they took lead before we went ahead again and we really should have held on to the lead with minutes left of the game but they grabbed another equalizer to end our 5 game winning streak but winger Dallas had another inspired performance.

Leeds Utd

View attachment 196962

January 2016 - Part 2

Doukara out for 5 weeks at a crucial stage of the season

View attachment 196961

Leeds V Bristol City

View attachment 196960

A massively impressive display against one of the Playoff contenders with Dallas smashing in a Hattrick and Wood grabbing the other goal whilst Doukara's injury seems like a much smaller problem after that display.

Luke Murphy Joins Burnley for £1Million

View attachment 196959

Wood out for 3 months and our Striker injury crisis is looking desperate

View attachment 196958

FA Cup 4th Rnd
Sunderland V Leeds

View attachment 196957

Aarons put us ahead early on before they got one back around the half hour mark, they then had Defoe to thank for putting them into the lead around the hour mark before we hit back almost immediately through winger Botaka, this game highlighted our striker problem with Antenucci having a terrible game.

Winger Stuart Dallas Wins Player of the Month after Netting 7 goals in 4 games

View attachment 196956

League Table

View attachment 196955

We are top of the table thanks to a better goal difference than Hull who at one point were running away with the league title, we are now 7 points clear of the Play off places and Automatic Promotion should be our aim if i bring in another striker before tomorrows transfer deadline.​

Leeds Utd

View attachment 196954

February 2016 - Part 1

Antenucci goes back to Italy for just under £1Million

View attachment 196953

Some of you may wonder why i let Antenucci go when Doukara and Woods are out injured but i had to let him go to bring in a couple of quality replacements.

Youngster Vann Leaves on Loan

View attachment 196952

First of my major Striker signings is Leonardo Ulloa joining on loan for the rest of the season from Premier League side Leicester.

View attachment 196951

The other loan signing was a huge coup as we bringin in Winger and Striker Clinton N'Jie and dont even have to pay for his wages

View attachment 196950

Winter Transfer Window Round-up

View attachment 196949

Our main Title rivals Hull spend the most and bring in the most players in the Winter window including Paddy McNair, Zuculini and Zarate.

Brentford V Leeds

View attachment 196948

N'Jie is currently still nursing an injury but Ulloa had a debut to forget with just a 6.5 rating. It actually took us conceding a goal to spark us into life as i brought on winger Botaka who netted a beautiful brace within 10 minutes of coming on.

Back