nice result!

its completely fluid

im baffled with this right now, dont even want to finish this game, sickening....

Might have to look at defending set pieces then, and whenever playing against a team with an AMC, ask your most defensive midfielder to man mark him

Might have to look at defending set pieces then, and whenever playing against a team with an AMC, ask your most defensive midfielder to man mark him

View attachment 309765

conceeded one more from a lampard volley after a corner (lol) and a direct free kick from hazard.

our goal was the only CCC of the game and we lose 6-1, unbelievable

where in the game tells you weather you fluid with the tactic? and what your familiarity is with the tactic. plz:).

mate, i made a few small changes to the tactic, and played the same game with the exact same players:

View attachment 309778

finished game under pressure with 9 players due to a sending off and injury with no subs left.

if you wanna know what i changed let me know, otherwise i wont post in respect to your thread

mate, i made a few small changes to the tactic, and played the same game with the exact same players:

View attachment 309778

finished game under pressure with 9 players due to a sending off and injury with no subs left.

if you wanna know what i changed let me know, otherwise i wont post in respect to your thread

Post anything that might help others with the tactic mate, that's what it's all about! Great result btw

Post anything that might help others with the tactic mate, that's what it's all about! Great result btw

cheers mate!

View attachment 309786

this is what i changed. most significantly, putting the CM in anchor man position, putting the DLP on the other side of the CM and setting him to support and changing the left IF to Winger. also changed the left CB to stopper, as he was not closing down runs into the area between him and the LB.

here is my next result:
View attachment 309789

will continue to test this.

still cant find familiarity of tactic? :(

on the top left of your tactic screen, where it says "starting tactic", below that you have the name of the tactic you are using. below that you have a bar which says "familiarity", put your mouse over the bar and wait, a screen with all tactical areas and their specific familiarities will appear

I like this tactic. And , it seems that veez discovered a second version of the tactic to use. I will use this 2 versions in a lower team. I'm going to play some games now with FC Den Bosch and after that I show you the results.

I like this tactic. And , it seems that veez discovered a second version of the tactic to use. I will use this 2 versions in a lower team. I'm going to play some games now with FC Den Bosch and after that I show you the results.

i changed the CF to AF and the W to attack

i eventually reverted back to IF on the left

View attachment 309939

but the anchor man is proving to be a great variation to the tactic, here are my results with it:

View attachment 309946

we were unlucky in a couple of results, especialy the last 2 home draws, we conceeded from a corner and penalty from QPR

gonna play city next, so that will be a real test!

i eventually reverted back to IF on the left

View attachment 309939

but the anchor man is proving to be a great variation to the tactic, here are my results with it:

View attachment 309946

we were unlucky in a couple of results, especialy the last 2 home draws, we conceeded from a corner and penalty from QPR

gonna play city next, so that will be a real test!

Looking quite solid defensively. What do you set the match prep on, defending set pieces?

If you list the changes you've made, I'll give it a try and maybe add it to the OP :)

My first game with the tactic:

View attachment 309985

I'm the manager of Belenenses.

Remates = Shots
À Baliza = Shots on target
Ao Lado = Shots of target
Postes = Woodwork
Oportunidades Flagrantes = CCC's
Posse de Bola = Posession
Cantos = Corners
Faltas = Free Kicks
Passes Completados = Completed Pass

My unic problem was the shots. The players shot too much of target.