Let There Be Light

I've finished my little testing project with Ukraine, and in the end we didn't progress too far in the World Cup. We were massively unfortunate though, especially to go out the way we did against holders Spain. It's also worth noting that I have been playing this on an edited database that includes around 80 added players, mainly from Argentina, Brazil, England and France, so I was very unlucky to draw Argentina in the groups and have to play the likes of Zanetti, Ayala and Kempes at their peak.

Overview

View attachment 310804View attachment 310805View attachment 310815View attachment 310816

Friendlies

View attachment 310819View attachment 310820View attachment 310821

World Cup

View attachment 310817View attachment 310818View attachment 310814View attachment 310807

I've finished my little testing project with Ukraine, and in the end we didn't progress too far in the World Cup. We were massively unfortunate though, especially to go out the way we did against holders Spain. It's also worth noting that I have been playing this on an edited database that includes around 80 added players, mainly from Argentina, Brazil, England and France, so I was very unlucky to draw Argentina in the groups and have to play the likes of Zanetti, Ayala and Kempes at their peak.

Overview

View attachment 310804View attachment 310805View attachment 310815View attachment 310816

Friendlies

View attachment 310819View attachment 310820View attachment 310821

World Cup

View attachment 310817View attachment 310818View attachment 310814View attachment 310807

unlucky against spain and argentina mate, you deserved better luck.

unfortunately since the latest patch i havent been having the same results as i had before. with either your original tactic or my tweaked ones.

how have you fared? despite the results, you have some good performances against strong sides in the world cup, were these played with the new patch?

i have developed something new, based on your tactic, because my squad was built around it.

here it is:

View attachment 311059

its still very early in development, but results look promissing.

let me now if you want to give it a try

unlucky against spain and argentina mate, you deserved better luck.

unfortunately since the latest patch i havent been having the same results as i had before. with either your original tactic or my tweaked ones.

how have you fared? despite the results, you have some good performances against strong sides in the world cup, were these played with the new patch?

i have developed something new, based on your tactic, because my squad was built around it.

here it is:

View attachment 311059

its still very early in development, but results look promissing.

let me now if you want to give it a try

The World Cup matches were after the update, but I've barely tested it yet. I'll do some more testing this week I think. That formation looks awesome, I can see how it has a lot of benefits with the right players, let me know how it gets on.

Hey Mate im loving this tatic!!But there a little problem. When Im playing as the favorite my team stays a lot with the bal but can´t create any CCCs.Can you help me??Cheers
Im managing Dnipro and i just bought Mattheus

Back