If you copy a corner setting from another tactic the name stays the same. If they are not your corner set ups why change the name, and you should still have the old saved name.
I save it so I can implement it to all of my tactics. Yes, I am a very weird person. -.-

You should still have the name of original corner set up.

Lets highlight major changes - pass into space taken off - IFs now WMs and Structured from Highly Structured.

Very few tactics have a high number of team instructions like mine.

You should still have the name of original corner set up.

Lets highlight major changes - pass into space taken off - IFs now WMs and Structured from Highly Structured.

Very few tactics have a high number of team instructions like mine.
Do I really need to answer on this?

Does another thread have to be hijacked?? You talk like there are a million combinations but there isnt. Tactics could look similar.
If I had an issue with Christian I'd steer clear of his thread and not use his tactic...

But I dont. I use the tactics tweaked by wampley and many thanks to Christian and wampley for them

Just think you need to be honest when it comes to opening tactic threads. Happy to let you think this is a random coincidence, especially as CE has already posted a tweaked Sir Goalalot and claims no idea where the corner set up comes from.

**** someone really needs some attention, maybe if i had the time and i don't, becasuse i'm too busy to play with Wampley's tweaked version, i really would like too take all 33 THIRTY THREE!! tactics and see what you are coping/stealing etc etc...

I'm never ever be rude to anyone on forums, but know i have to response, because you don't have any respect for CE, and i know him a long time on forums, and never ever did he steal or copy anything,
And if this means that people think i'm a *****, yes now i am.

so we say in dutch
Wie de bal kaatst kan hem keihard terug krijgen( nou in brabants dan)
what goes around comes around,
Have a nice day y'all

Thnx Wampley for your tweaked versions!!
339siz5.png

I think Knap is a little bit jealous that his tactics now have competition of those of one of the best tactic creators on this forum. :p

But seriously, there are so many tactics for FM16 around, it's no ******* coincidence that it might be a 4-4-2 too with roles and instructions that are the same. Want to bet that there are at least 3 of those out there and they all don't know that there's another tactic that's basically the same with the exception of a few small differences between them all.

Treble with Toulouse 1st season (pred 12). I didn't hope to win the league (i usualy put best players in cup games, cause as an underdog, cups allow you to win trophies in only a few games) but we was a looot of games unbeated, so...

View attachment 172011View attachment 172010View attachment 172009

It helps having a MONSTER like this:
View attachment 172008
Topscorer, best player of the league... Amazing player!

Still playing with home and away tweaks ^^)

Oh, i forgot. On january i change Braithwaite for this other monster...
View attachment 172007

Last edited:
Treble with Toulouse 1st season (pred 12). I didn't hope to win the league (i usualy put best players in cup games, cause as an underdog, cups allow you to win trophies in only a few games) but we was a looot of games unbeaten, so...

View attachment 1029243View attachment 1029244View attachment 1029245

It helps having a MONSTER like this:
View attachment 1029246
Topscorer, best player of the league... Amazing player!

Still playing with home and away tweaks ^^)

Oh, i forgot. On january i change Braithwaite for this other monster...
View attachment 1029247

Do you have the link for these tweaks? thanks

In my second season with bournmouth and going to try the wampley tweak that i found in the attachment section, not had a great start to the season. I only have one AMC in Lee Tomlin so the away tactic isnt the best for me so shall i just stick to the 4-4-2 or is it vital i use the away one as well?

Tactic broken with the last update ??
3 games played, 3 insane defeats (11 goals conceded, 0 scored)

Sorry for my english.

Just lost 4-0 away to AS Roma with Borussia Mönchengladbach on 16.3, used the away tactic.