level 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

hairdoodmax

Reaction score
ive exended the level 10 database to level 12 and made a few new cups, shall i upload it? and if so anyone fancy a race from level 12 to epl?

If it works, upload it. Sean will approve it and anyone can download it. Even if people on the forums don't, visitors will.

ive exended the level 10 database to level 12 and made a few new cups, shall i upload it? and if so anyone fancy a race from level 12 to epl?
I'm interested.

Is this based on superbladesman or another level 10 database?

I'm intrested come on upload it.....on filefront aswell as the website

well im seeing if it works, then making a cup with all the english teams in it and making end of season play-offs then once thats done and tested again il upload it :)

not very long, if you are a Premium Member it will be up instantly

Send it to Luke in an email then he could upload it (if thats alright with both of ya's)

kl....I might start a story with 1 of those later.....My local local team should be in it (Roman Glass) they play in my local park

yeah im looking forward to the cup with all teams cos there might be man utd v roman glass lol

I wish

Roman Glass.....will play......Manchester United

Roman Glass 1-54 Manchester United

ok i have a problem, whenever i load up game even on a large database, level 11 leagues are playable but onyl 6 teams from each league and level 12 isnt playable at all, anyone know why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back