level 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can't put it on guys, the project is over

ADMIN close this

Great stuff man! Gonna be available for download soon?

is this going to be uploaded or not?

yer was just wondering this. would love to play lower leagues. can anyone tell me if you have horndean as a playable team.

If you cant upload it onto here, cant you upload it using a file sharing website or torrent? or something like that

guys no offense but stop asking when he is going to upload etc... surly the guy will get it up in his own time

im waiting for super bladesmans permission ebcause its an extended version of his dtatabase, no reply yet :(

when was the last time that he was on... because you could try emailing him if you have his email

I don't think Superbladesman has been on in a fair while.....

oki, Let us know when/if you manage to upload it :)

Are you absolutley crazy!? If you haven't got Super Bladesman's permission, then of course you shouldn't upload it.

Yeah, If you had put in months of work in something, would you want to see it stolen by someone?
Isn't it better to collaborate with SB for a better version?

I don't see why SuperBladesman would be offended as long as you give him credit

I've not spent months, literally, working on my file to give other people permission to re-release it in any form.

I am expanding my own file in my own time, and doing a proper job of it. If people think they can do better, then they can start their own file - from scratch. I won't see my work potentially butchered by people adding on extra lower levels without having paid any attention to testing, proper regionalisation etc.

I have, and will continue to, actively pursue anyone re-releasing my file. My official thread for my work is on the SI forums, with a fully and properly working Level 11 due to be released later this month.

I don't see why SuperBladesman would be offended as long as you give him credit

I'd be offended because I'm actively spending at least an hour every day still working on this project. I've already made my stance quite clear some time ago, which is why Nick already said this three days ago already:

i can't put it on guys, the project is over

ADMIN close this

If people want to help me make MY file better, then great - I welcome all the help and support I can get over on the SI forums. I just don't appreciate being barged out of the way.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back