level 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeh......Rooney got bored and shot from the half-way line

ok il do that

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

wuld rooney even play lol. ive seen epl teams play level 10 teams with highest score besing city winning 12-0 so there is some hope

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 PM ----------

yes got it working its all good il send it to sum to upload soon

right, almost time for me to step in (i'll explain later, but hairdoomax knows)

well it all began with me asking haridoomax if he wanted help. he said yes, and then he got to here and he then said he would give me the reins to complete it

so when you say this is based on level the previous 10 level game thats on here, is it just that but with 2 more added levels below in it? how many extra teams are there in these levels and over how many other divisions.
Will all this be playable right through to the EPL in theory? I love a challenge and would like to see how far I can get! Sorry for all the questions but I am intrigued! When will this be available to download? and I am up for a challenge in success terms to see how far I can get it compared to others!

---------- Post added at 12:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 PM ----------

just wondered also, wheres the download for this and it is uploadable in just the same way as the level 10 data base was?

i used the superblademan thingy, added 2 lower levels and it all works so far as i have a thread on this. starting work on level 13 towards the end of the week

now guys, WAIT. I HAVE NOT GOT THE FILE YET. hairdoomax is sending it to me when he's ready

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

that's right isn't it max

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back