level 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
well ok i have a question, would you rather have level 12 but no more lower levels added or wait for level 24

well ok i have a question, would you rather have level 12 but no more lower levels added or wait for level 24

Release it now as it is. By the time you've done up to level 24 FM2011 will be out. No offence meant, there must be a lot of work involved in creating each level.

yeah but why buy fm11 if you have all 24 levels anyway haha
Because FM11 will have even more features.

But on another point let's hope these databases will be compatible with FM11 as they make the game so much better. It will be a shame if everyone has to build the databases again.

Thats when football kicks off.....mate try in a morning plz

no, saturday 3.00. that has been agreed between max and i

Louis just let them do there thing, nagging them won't make it any quicker. You originally said you would be going down to level 21 but that was a complete failure.

Well I was gonna start then This gut said he was gonna do level 24 so i thought....I'll leave him 2 it......He can be sad and make it and all of us will play it :D.....I'm jokin mate carry on

Please don't start spamming this again with messages like "Hurry up!" and "When will it be done?" or it will have to be closed until it is released, then it will be re-opened to put the file on here.

stop asking us if it is ready

you can not download the level 11 file, because Super Bladesman didn't like having it on here and what do you mean by Feb 6th?

i think he meant feb 6th as in the fact it said earlier released saturday 3pm i think he wanted to know if it was today...

as long as there is more midland leauges i am happy, kutgw guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back