level 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've not spent months, literally, working on my file to give other people permission to re-release it in any form.

I am expanding my own file in my own time, and doing a proper job of it. If people think they can do better, then they can start their own file - from scratch. I won't see my work potentially butchered by people adding on extra lower levels without having paid any attention to testing, proper regionalisation etc.

I have, and will continue to, actively pursue anyone re-releasing my file. My official thread for my work is on the SI forums, with a fully and properly working Level 11 due to be released later this month.

I'd be offended because I'm actively spending at least an hour every day still working on this project. I've already made my stance quite clear some time ago, which is why Nick already said this three days ago already:

If people want to help me make MY file better, then great - I welcome all the help and support I can get over on the SI forums. I just don't appreciate being barged out of the way.

Well said SB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back