Lewie100 vs AW190 - The Milan rivalry

AW190

Reaction score
View attachment 242277
Lewie100 vs AW190 - Who wins?

From two of the less famous (compared to Brendn and xJamieWilliams) FM Base members comes another online story. We've decided to do this as we're friends on Steam and tend to be online at the same time a lot. This is completely inspired by Brendn and xJamieWiliiams collab save (just saying :p ).

I am away for a few weeks this summer so I will be needing someone to take over from me for a bit, is anyone interested in doing this?

Thanks, and we hope you enjoy this.

P.S. Neither me nor Lewie are as good at Photoshop as Brendn, so don't expect any attractive posts :p

EDIT: Teams have been chosen

View attachment 242264
Lewie is AC Milan, I am Inter Milan​

Last edited:
No one is more famous or less famous on this site, good luck with this and looking forward to seeing how you get on :)

EDIT: A.C Milan and Inter would be a good choice?

I'll go with Ajax/PSV just because me & a mate started a game with the same teams & it was fun.

If you decide to go Eredivisie, I suggest doing Ajax+Feyenoord instead of PSV, as they are the biggest rivalry there. Good luck :D

If you decide to go Eredivisie, I suggest doing Ajax+Feyenoord instead of PSV, as they are the biggest rivalry there. Good luck :D

The only reason I said Ajax/PSV was that they were the 2 most dominant teams in the Eredivisie. :)

Thanks for everyone's opinion so far, looks like it's going to be the Milan clubs!

I would say the Milan clubs could be interesting as they have both fallen from grace a little bit, so you are both trying to get them back to the top as well as be the better Milan. If Liverpool didn't seem so over powered in this game I would have suggested Liverpool/Everton too. Trying to think of some other really interesting rivalries where teams are of a similar level.

Ipswich/Norwich in the Championship as another suggestion if you want some more?

OK, the teams have been chosen and the OP has been updated with them - we are just starting the save now and the first press conferences will be up shortly.

View attachment 242253
Inter announce sacking of Mancini
Inter Milan have today announced the sacking of manager of Roberto Mancini. In a short statement released, the club stated that the move was best for all parties as Inter look to begin their revival. A press conference has been called to unveil the new manager.

View attachment 242252
Roberto Mancini was unable to bring the glory back to Inter

View attachment 242250

ET (Chairman): Hello all, you know why you're here so I'll skip the small talk and introduce you to the man charged with leading our revival. Here he is:
View attachment 242249
ET: Javier Zanetti has kindly agreed to become the new first team manager, moving from his post on the board of the club. I'm sure all of you have heard of him and his exploits here and we believe that his makes him an ideal person to have on board for our revival.

JZ: I have had enough of seeing this club languishing down in Europa League places, we should be fighting for the title, although this will be a long rebuilding process.
So, any questions?​

View attachment 242245

2013/14 was poor. A.C. Milan finished in a diabolical 8th, which is a disgrace, considering just 7 years ago, we were lifting that Champions League trophy...

View attachment 242243

We even finished behind our biggest rivals, Internazionale. I was not happy. I had earned my Continental Pro badge, so I went to the A.C. Milan Board, and asked them if I could take the job. They said yes.

I was one of those rare 1 club men, I played for A.C. Milan all my life, I loved the club. I had been through heartbreak and ecstasy, but now it's time to put the next generation. We need to make this generation, the A.C. Milan Generation!

You don't know who I am? Well... I am...

View attachment 242242

Paolo Maldini. I was a legend for my boyhood club, I was respected and idolised, but now it's time to see if I can be idolised as a manager, and not just a player...

Look out Inter Milan, we're coming for you...

These 2 players stories seem to be the new in thing and I can't wait to see how this one pans out. Will you guys be using the update with this summers transfers so far because if so they've both mode huge signings - Kondogbia, Bacca, Luiz Adriano, Miranda! The Milan clubs are on the up and up!

These 2 players stories seem to be the new in thing and I can't wait to see how this one pans out. Will you guys be using the update with this summers transfers so far because if so they've both mode huge signings - Kondogbia, Bacca, Luiz Adriano, Miranda! The Milan clubs are on the up and up!

We decided not to use the update, make it harder for ourselves! :)

5m budget and 5k wages, nice...

The influx of multiplayer stories is great! Shall be following!

View attachment 912781
UEFA Europa League Playoff Draw
(as we're not using the update Inter are still in Europe :D )

We were a seeded team so we would have a relatively easy tie to look forward to.
We drew:
View attachment 242192
Qarabag FK (Azerbaijan)

Will be good to have some competitive football before the league begins on 13th September (against Napoli...)

P.S. The first derby isn't until January :/

Signing update will be at the end of the transfer window

Then there's me, with no Europe, waiting for Zanetti to finish his matches.

ZzZzZ

^ not my fault Qarabag keep letting us shoot! Just the 40 in the away leg...

View attachment 913058

So, 69 shots and 10 goals later (5-0 in both legs) we make it to the EL group stages and are seeded first
Our draw comes out like this:

View attachment 913057
The fact that I have heard of the other 3 teams is a big bonus :p
However I still expect to win the group.

Onto transfers and not much happened:

View attachment 242079
Jonny is our first choice right-back, he was my second choice of a RB but Darmian went to Napoli instead.
Renan is my new backup goalie, nothing special but a solid addition to the squad
Payet is the new right winger as I didn't have one to start with, Palacio and Shaqiri can both play there when necesserary.
The outgoings were just players who won't get played at all.

As for Lewie and the worse Milan - he signed no-one that can play atm, but has got Jovic coming in eventually.​