Lewie100 vs AW190 - The Milan rivalry

View attachment 240850
I've had enough, this team is too inconsistent - too many draws in the league, even if we are 5th I still feared for my job.
The final straw was somehow managing to go out of the Europa League to APOEL. APOEL. A team from CYPRUS... There was no fight from the lads, none at all. Time for a holiday :p

View attachment 915699

The End...

View attachment 915701

I will be back though, I will be back!

View attachment 915703

Heh. :p There are loads of jobs available though, so I am positive.

Nooo!!!

View attachment 915815
I've had enough, this team is too inconsistent - too many draws in the league, even if we are 5th I still feared for my job.
The final straw was somehow managing to go out of the Europa League to APOEL. APOEL. A team from CYPRUS... There was no fight from the lads, none at all. Time for a holiday :p

I feel like this is showing respect to Maldini...''Milan Sack him...well then I'm leaving too!''

Nooo!!!

I feel like this is showing respect to Maldini...''Milan Sack him...well then I'm leaving too!''

Like how you seem sad that Maldini left, but not that Zanetti did :p
Only did it because I was bored with it, no real challenge in it (except APOEL -_- )

What's going on here gents? Sacked! quit! Where to next? & who is this replacement? All must be revealed!!!!!

All we can reveal atm is the job seeking process is going well, no job offers for either in over a month... Tbf no manager has gone to a club in over a month... The list of jobs available is getting pretty **** long :p

Also, my replacement is RTvD

I took my mew teams best player while I was at Inter :/

Hey guys,

We have had a bit of an issue here, there are literally 100s of jobs available, yet both of us haven't been offered an interview, never mind a job.

Was just wondering if there was any way to fix this exactly?

Thanks, lewie100

View attachment 240607
Part 2 - The Olympique Rivalry (with the better team again :p )

Team:

Not even worth looking at, pretty much a load of ****

Star Player (IMHO):
View attachment 240597
Florian Thauvin (Payet left to go to Inter...)

Player Targets
View attachment 240606
Jon Flanagan (Liverpool) - £2.7m
View attachment 240605
Lacina Traoré (Monaco) - £2m
View attachment 240604
Cristian Zapata (AC Milan) - £1.3m
View attachment 240603
Pablo Piatti (Valencia) - £1.9m

P.S. I was interested in Piatti before i saw Lewie's post. Js