Lewie100 vs AW190 - The Milan rivalry

I gotta go with Inter on that one, sorry Lewie, but 5k wages dont buy you too much :S

Jovic has just scored 60 odd and assisted 20 plus in my Man Utd save.... that is 2023 though!

View attachment 241770
September
This did not go well, anyone want to predict when I get sacked?

View attachment 241769
At least the two legs against Qarabag and the win against Besiktas in a friendly show we can do well, just the league doesn't. Tbf, I am fairly happy with the draws against Napoli and Roma, it's just what happened between them.
In the Krasnodar game we looked completely short of ideas and a stunning free kick gave them the win.
The Palermo game was a f*cking disgrace - we ended with 8 men! (All injuries - thankfully none too serious)
The Fiorentina game was atrocious, we gave up defending after 1-0.... and ended with 10 men...

What do I do now? I'm 16th in the league, if that don't improve soon then I'll be sacked. I've created a new tactic which fits in more with Serie A styles but will it work or will this save be over before the first derby?

P.S. What should we do if I/Lewie get sacked?

I say if you get sacked carry on and try to resurrect your career, will be interesting to see if you could come back from that and end up being a better manager than Lewie.

I say if you get sacked carry on and try to resurrect your career, will be interesting to see if you could come back from that and end up being a better manager than Lewie.

Doesn't get much better over here mate! :p

Inter Milan - October

View attachment 241408
October - Change in Fortunes?
So after September I was in some pretty deep trouble and nearly on the verge of the sack. I changed the tactic to a more Serie A like 5-4-1. Let's see if I've been sacked yet

Fixtures
View attachment 241405
Miles better :D An unbeaten month that catapults us into the top half, and just 3 points off the CL spots. The media don't get this though as my last 3 matches were all dubbed 'El Sackico' - and no-one got sacked :/
As for the EL - we're top (if i remember rightly).

With that great form I do question how we got no-one in TotM - especially as Juve lost to AC....
...who had a rotten run of form and now Maldini is having questions asked of him...

So, will we both be in charge for the derby?

View attachment 241404

August - October: The Pinnacle of Inconsistency.

View attachment 241400

Look at the Serie A games... L, W, L, W, L, W, L, W. Talk about inconsistency! We are really struggling at the minute, and I have a feeling it's something to do with the tactics. I am not really a tactical manager, so I am not really good at tactics. This could cause a huge problem, as I don't see us getting Champions League in this form. I can't show the table (Played 1 game extra) but we were in 10th at this point in the season.

Will I make it for the rival match in January?

Obviously the problem with the second one is that Keisuke Honda is playing in Central Defence ;) hahaha

Properly struggling to get goals there mate!

Maybe try another approach :)