DOB : 31/12/93
CA : 100
PA: 200
Skin Tone : 12
Hair Colour: Black
Born : Glasgow, Scotland
Nationality : Scottish
Position : Striker
Key attributes : (Basically all the makings of a complete forward) Finishing, First touch, Dribbling, Technique, Penalties, Off the Ball, Composure, Pace, Strength, Acceleration, may have missed a few technical and mental ones out
Injury proneness : 3
Contract :Free Transfer

Lew, mboy and Finn can I help create some of the db's.

P.S. (yes, I do know what Im doing):p

Lew, mboy and Finn can I help create some of the db's.

P.S. (yes, I do know what Im doing):p

Saw ur thread, if its ok with Lewis then welcome to the thread :D PM a mod to close ur thread and i'll pm them to change the name here as soon as Lewis confirms that u can join :D

how excactly do i close my thread
just realised dont worry

Last edited:
Hey well i play for my local U14s team and i would like the leage made into the Database so i could be the manager of the club any other things you want from me ill happily Oblige
View attachment 45667
All Players i want as Regens Cheers

Right guys lets get this straight.
I am so so sorry for not being able to do db's. My computer has been riddled with problems recentley, my internet stopped working so I couldn't see your requests, my editor stopped etc etc. But the 6 nations request is done whoever requested it earlier.
Any problems contact me and I'll sort it out.

just wondering if you could do this I have got 90% done then my head explodes!!!#

I want to set up a pre season mini tournament(for patch 10.3) to run from early July and finish just before charity shield (not a cup as such as teams will play in a league format with a final to come)
for say 6teams who will all play each other once in a league and use it instead of pre season frienlies

prize money would be based on position you finish.....winner to get 15m second 10m third 8m 4th 6m 5th 4m 6th 3m ...nice way to get some cash in

Looking to have Man Utd to host the event and it is called the Manchester friendly cup
teams
Utd (every season)
cardiff
swansea
then 3 other teams I would like runners up in italy/spain/germany(as they all qualify for champs league direct and so no qualifying games to clash)
want this to run from first season and every year after
hope you can assist ................think I poted on the wrong thread earlier link to this wasnt working

thanks for your help

Last edited:
Hey, basically I can't be bothered to read through this whole thing, but I saw on the second page that you wanted another helper? I'm willing to do it if you still have the space available? I've done a few databases before, but only for myself and a friend. But I know what I'm doing :)

Uzbek League if possible would be good. Scolari and Rivaldo at Bunyodkor etc. And yes i am one of those noobs lol

Finn :

Hey i need you to edit the DB you made me, basically when i won the leauge ( i was in the bottom off italian leauges) it promoted me to the middle leauges instead off one higher than the last one i was in, And as you know i have 2 off the same players so change the name off that to Aaron Frasca and he is a stricker , ask me on msn if u got some questions mate ;0

any chance of doing a scotland pyramid system including the junior teams?

Could U Make A Team For Me M8 And Replace Lowest Rep Team In Championship. Could U Also Make A Kit And Badge Plz

Team Name: Aylesford Town
Stadium Name: Aylesford Arena
Attendence: 50,000
Rivaled Clubs: Leeds, Man United, Liverpool, Gillingham, Charlton
Affliated Clubs: Millwall (Feeder), Chelsea (Parent), Rangers (Parent), Barcelona (Parent)
Money: £150Million
Transfer Budget: £20Million
Wages: £1Million
Rep: 7500

Kits:
Home: Blue
Away: Yellow
Third: White

Owner/Chairman: Doug Lawson (English)

Director Of Football: Paul Redgrave (English/Irish)

Manager: Carlos DeMatos (Portuguese/English)

Other Staff For Whatever Jobs You Feel Like Such As Physio/Scout/Coach (All English):
Dave Wright
Emma Pearbux
Derek Swan
Alex Groom
Gary South
Michelle Turner
Aarron Hatherill-Smith
Louise Danger

Players CA: 100
Players PA: 200

Players:
Jordan Blackwell (GK - English - 19 - Catching/Kicking)
Nick Henson (GK - English - 18 - Punching)
Jay Clark (GK - English - 16 - Power/Catching)
Rhys Stannard (RB/CB/CM - English - 20 - First Touch/Skill/Controll)
Rhys Burgess (LB/LM - English - 18 - Penalty Taker/Tacklinh/Power)
Tommie Redgrave (LB/RB/CB/ST - English/Irish - 18 - 6Ft4 - Penaltys/Free Kicks/Power/Strength/ Heading/Jumping/Long Shots/Tackling)
Ollie Reis (LB - English - 19 - Tackling)
Liam Wotton (CB/RM/RW/ST/CM - English - Corners/Free Kicks/Speed/Power)
Sam Baber (CB/RB/CM - English - 16 - Passing/Tackling)
Jake Rose (CB/CM - English - 20 - Captain/Flair/Work Rate/Tackling)
Carl Lokko (CM/RM/LM/ST - 17 - English - Skill/Speed/Power)
Shaniel Patel (RM - English/Indian - 18 - Passing)
Danny Gallo (ST/GK/ LM/CB - English - 20 - Heading/Power/Jumping/Speed)
Lee Hayes (RB/RM - English - 18 - Speed/Strength)
Alex Stocker (ST/LM/RM/CM - English - 19 - Ball Control/First Touch)
Luke Jarvis Aka Squid (ST/LM/RM - English - 17 - Speed)
George King - Next Man City Star (CM/RM/ST - English - 19 - Agression/Power/Free Kicks/ Tackling/Speed)
Mervyn Hemphill (ST - English/Irish - 18 - Shooting)
Stephen Scott (CB/CM - English - 19 - Long Shots/Passing)
Kieran Kirkby (RB - English - 19 - Passing/Vision)
Gary Ponton (LB/LM - English - 19 - Long Shots,Crossing)
Jamie Isherwood (LM - English - 20 - Speed/Shooting/Crossing)
Ahsley Martain (RM - English - 18 - Crossing, Passing)
Adam Claire (RM - English - 17 - Crossing)

Thanks

Take Ur Time If U Want

Can I have a database with 2 leagues with 8 teams in each league; all similar in training facilities and that.
2 cups one, like the community shield and the other being like the league cup please. And make all players free agents. I also like no other teams, league too. Just one nation. Create and call what ever you like with 16 cities. If possible. See if you can only have that nation out of the whole database. Cheers.

Is this still even running? :S

Just wanted to thank Finn :D Great Data Base good job always , if i ever have any problems with it he's there to fix it...Thanks Pal for been so reliable ;)

Gromit

WeLoveTheSaints - Will add to my list :D

Tykeyo - Well I'm still working here mate :D

Gromit243 - Cheers man :D

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

Can I have a database with 2 leagues with 8 teams in each league; all similar in training facilities and that.
2 cups one, like the community shield and the other being like the league cup please. And make all players free agents. I also like no other teams, league too. Just one nation. Create and call what ever you like with 16 cities. If possible. See if you can only have that nation out of the whole database. Cheers.

Made up clubs?