Lewis, Finn, Jordyoffy and Jammin's db requests

just realised I put 5 irish not northern irish in do you want it changed or is it ok and also you do know that the leagues where teams have been taken from will be unplayable dont you if you want them available I can duplicate the teams to be one ofthe same team in each league

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

just realised I put 5 irish not northern irish in do you want it changed or is it ok and also you do know that the leagues where teams have been taken from will be unplayable dont you if you want them available I can duplicate the teams to be one ofthe same team in each league

p.s if you dont want those extra changes its finished already

thanks mate...you can take over the leagues but put n.ireland teams becuse ireland isnt uk

need anyone else to helpout? pretty good with the editor(A)

Any chance of making one with the blue square south and north teams in one huge league (or the best BSN,S teams) in the EPL and the other EPL teams in the equivilent BSN/S. Like the most northern prem clubs in a 10 team BSN and same for south. So you kind of swap the leagues over. It would be good to see the prem clubs roar up the divisions!!
Thanks(H)

Any chance of making one with the blue square south and north teams in one huge league (or the best BSN,S teams) in the EPL and the other EPL teams in the equivilent BSN/S. Like the most northern prem clubs in a 10 team BSN and same for south. So you kind of swap the leagues over. It would be good to see the prem clubs roar up the divisions!!
Thanks(H)

If you go on custom databases someone has already made a reverse english league like that I think

would you be able to make a 3 tier european super league with the top 4 teams from England, Spain, Italy, Germany and France (include liverpool in the top tier please!!) and then the next four from the countries and the same for the third tier
Thanks

would you be able to make a 3 tier european super league with the top 4 teams from England, Spain, Italy, Germany and France (include liverpool in the top tier please!!) and then the next four from the countries and the same for the third tier
Thanks

I will do it but the earliest I can start is end of today so it would be done early tomorrow ok?

any particular league you want your league to replace?

doesnt matter which ever is easiest 4 u

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

any chance of knowin when its gunna be finished

Early tomorrow maybe even today

its good if it would just get finished coz i keep brakin the game when i try n edit it but it would be brilliant to have it by today so am not bored of seein me tryin to get teams like southport promoted

thanks for doin it m8

its good if it would just get finished coz i keep brakin the game when i try n edit it but it would be brilliant to have it by today so am not bored of seein me tryin to get teams like southport promoted

thanks for doin it m8

It was finished yesterday but im having problems uploading it, shouldn't be to long though