Lewis, Finn, Jordyoffy and Jammin's db requests

WeLoveTheSaints - Will add to my list :D

Tykeyo - Well I'm still working here mate :D

Gromit243 - Cheers man :D

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

Made up clubs?

Yeah made up clubs. I do the names and players when you are done with it :)

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

Unless you wish to do the players and clubs. You can. I got the information here if you wish.

Yeah made up clubs. I do the names and players when you are done with it :)

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

Unless you wish to do the players and clubs. You can. I got the information here if you wish.

Why not? Might use it myself sometime. PM me the rest of the info.

Why not? Might use it myself sometime. PM me the rest of the info.

You got excel? That is where my information is. I got 8 teams on there with Managers, Assistant Managers and Players.

Last edited:
Is it possible to make me a club for the English 10th Tier? If so, PM you're MSN and we'll talk about it on there, you don't understand how happy I would be if you did :D

Hey, basically I can't be bothered to read through this whole thing, but I saw on the second page that you wanted another helper? I'm willing to do it if you still have the space available? I've done a few databases before, but only for myself and a friend. But I know what I'm doing :)

Count yourself in mate I'll have the thread name changed now.

hey,
could you make me a realistic Raheem Sterling, and put him in Liverpool reserves.
and make me a player called Ryan Jones, 16, d.o.b. 23/5/1993, favourite club liverpool, favourite personnel gerrard, torres and messi. CA: 70 PA: 200
and can you put him in Liverpool reserves please? Cheers.

Hi could you do a database with 5 of the top teams in each United Kingdom country (England, Wales,Scotland,N.Ireland) to make a United Kingdom League?