Lewis, Finn, Jordyoffy and Jammin's db requests

Cheers Ryan :)
Anyone else want a custom db?

I just got a crash on my game opening the DB in new game :( :(

K thanks.

A reminder to all to say that now is your chance to become the third person in the editor team. We desparately need someone else because Nick and I won't be on it all the time :)
You need to be:
Good with the editor,
Dedicated,
Have a lot of time on your hands and be on the site lots
:)

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

I just got a crash on my game opening the DB in new game :( :(

Oh no this has got to be something to do with my db's :S

K thanks.

A reminder to all to say that now is your chance to become the third person in the editor team. We desparately need someone else because Nick and I won't be on it all the time :)
You need to be:
Good with the editor,
Dedicated,
Have a lot of time on your hands and be on the site lots
:)

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

Oh no this has got to be something to do with my db's :S

Could it be the game version/patch we play on?

hmm... that's what patch edited it to :S

Does it work on your FM 2010? I can still play fm 2010 just not that DB.

yeah, you must update the patch RyanoLFC

Nick, did you save it to 10.2.0 to start off with, because I edited it because something was invalid.

:S strange, ryan do you use windows 7?

weird, it's doing it for me

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 PM ----------

i think i know what is happening, you may be selecting on of the Scottish databases or maybe super bladesman's file as well

A Georgian databse?

Maybe even one for countries in Africa,such as Ivory Coast,Nigeria,Morocco...Uganda ;)

I have a gorgian database built up mate and it works with update 1.02 :) just to help lewis & Nick along (if that's cool with you guys) :) also I'll be willing to help you guys out I've been working on my legends data base for nearly 2 months now, also I have every European league created up

I'm the same as lewis & Nick

(don't ask for a 70s database that will take too **** long)

Last edited: