Lewis, Finn, Jordyoffy and Jammin's db requests

You mean use it on the game?

Click new game, click 10.2.0, and tick the change button down the bottom, then click the database you want. Did you do this before?

its not there now, all my data editor files are ( and yes when I did only have your file selected when i was selecting your data editor file I only picked yours )

Ok now try the link below (save to editor data again)

Two things:

1. What Size should the DB be in my game (small,medium,large)

2. It didnt work again :(

Two things:

1. What Size should the DB be in my game (small,medium,large)

2. It didnt work again :(

****, and about the size, it all depends on how powerful your computer is. I tend to do a small database.

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

U just tried it and I got crash dumps as well :S

What could it be :S. Becouse obviously you have made DBs that work, did you try anything with this one?

can u guys make a club on MLS that have all the bands members in it like....

METALLICA
AVENGED SEVENFOLD
BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE
LAMB OF GOD
SLIPKNOT
IRON MAIDEN

i tried doing it but its too difficult!!!

if u cant do it...no problem!!!!

Hi, I have a few ideas:

1. A national league. So basically, about 20-30 of the top international teams to see what country is the best in the world by playing a normal league format

2. Sponsors League. So teams like nike, adidas, reebok, umbro, puma etc and players picked according to their boots etc. So Beckham at Adidas, Ronaldo at Nike, John Terry at Umbro, Henry at Reebok and Eto'o at Puma

3. The Letter League. I posted this idea before on here and the person that made it, didnt do the budgets or values very well or the reputations. So you could sign hardly anyone and messi was worth £2m so it wernt great. so if you could make an improved one that would be great. The basic idea is that the first letter of the players names corresponds with t=what team they play for. e.g Ronaldo and Rooney at Team R. Messi at team M etc

If you could make any of these, it would be greatly appreciated mate. Cheers :D

What about splitting the German league into old east and west? Nations too? Not with old players, just the old structure...

Would be interesting.

can u guys make a club on MLS that have all the bands members in it like....

METALLICA
AVENGED SEVENFOLD
BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE
LAMB OF GOD
SLIPKNOT
IRON MAIDEN

i tried doing it but its too difficult!!!

if u cant do it...no problem!!!!

you want a MLS side with every member for these band does that mean pass members aswell also I'll give it a shot mate :)

what would you like the squad named, stadium called etc

you want a MLS side with every member for these band does that mean pass members aswell also I'll give it a shot mate :)

what would you like the squad named, stadium called etc

yup!!!

i want all the pass mameber as the reserve team!!!

could you called the team HEAVY METAL FC

and the stadium is called OZZY!!!

thanks mate!!!!