Yones Felfel from FC Copenhagen to FC Vestsjælland on a 2 year contract.
Thomas Mikkelsen on loan from OB to Vejle BK.
Adama Tamboura to Hobro IK on a 1 year contract.

Niels Frederiksen is the new u-21 Denmark national team manager.

Edin Terzic is the first team coach at West Ham Utd.
Miljenko Rak is the head of performance at West Ham Utd.
Terzic and Rak appointed to West Ham's coaching staff (From East London and West Essex Guardian Series)
okay
new 4 year deal for De Gea... never say 'never' :)

done

Jovetic is not on loan with an option to buy, the permanent purchase is obligatory, so it should be set as a future transfer, otherwise there's a chance he goes back to City in game. Same thing goes for Dzeko.

hi mate, can you increase Rangers finances, Dave King has money to spend, as announced in a recent press conference.

There is something wrong with dates of supercups in Spain because it influences league calendar and as Barcelona 1st league game is postponed to some long time later because of supercup being played. In RL it took place before league start and league started untouched.

The article about Jovetic doesn't contradict what I said, it says City's version is loan + permanent transfer while Inter simply reported the transfer as permanent.

Official: Jovetic joins Inter on loan - Goal.com

It does... Both articles state that its with a view to a permanent transfer, not obligatory
De Gea signs a new deal at Man United till 2019 ?
done
hi mate, can you increase Rangers finances, Dave King has money to spend, as announced in a recent press conference.
Ill see what it already is - many chairmans announce money, spending it is a different matter
There is something wrong with dates of supercups in Spain because it influences league calendar and as Barcelona 1st league game is postponed to some long time later because of supercup being played. In RL it took place before league start and league started untouched.
I cant change the dates of the games

hey everyone - is there any way to adapt this to Football Manager Classic? Thanks a lot!

Thank you for your wonderful work.

One question, After i put your updade in France national team i can't see the player pictures and Germany national team don't make any convocation. Are all white.

What i should do? before everything was working well.

THANKS

Thank you for your wonderful work.

One question, After i put your updade in France national team i can't see the player pictures and Germany national team don't make any convocation. Are all white.

What i should do? before everything was working well.

THANKS

So it's just the pictures that do not work? Sounds like my update and the pictures pack you have conflict in some way

Unfortunately, I dont know why

just to clarify so i'm not getting the times mixed up, 2 pm (the final release) is in approx 22 hours?

thanks

So it's just the pictures that do not work? Sounds like my update and the pictures pack you have conflict in some way

Unfortunately, I dont know why

I think is the fix real name. That i usually put in the database. Was working until i load a new game with your database.

Hey Marshall,
I think you should improve Kelechi Iheanacho's CA and PA,he seems good overall and he just scored the winning goal for City,and he scored in the friendlies too.

It does... Both articles state that its with a view to a permanent transfer, not obligatory
The Goal artice says Inter are legally obligated to buy. Use common sense please, in the game Dzeko and Jovetic will always return to City and be transfer listed.

Lol. Don't have to say in that manner. He's the one updating it and not you. Just be nice man....

just to clarify so i'm not getting the times mixed up, 2 pm (the final release) is in approx 22 hours?

thanks

Yes, that is correct
Hey Marshall,
I think you should improve Kelechi Iheanacho's CA and PA,he seems good overall and he just scored the winning goal for City,and he scored in the friendlies too.
It has already been done in previous versions released
The Goal artice says Inter are legally obligated to buy. Use common sense please, in the game Dzeko and Jovetic will always return to City and be transfer listed.

Both the BBC and Sky Sports have reported them as options to buy - I follow them so if you believe differently you can change them yourselves on your personal game

Diego Macedo to Clube Atlético Bragantino
Alex Cordaz to FC Crotone
Tim Janssen to Fortuna Sittard
Eloge Enza-Yamissi to FC Valenciennes
Diego Rivero to Argentinos Juniors
Ladislas Douniama to Racing Strasbourg
Djamal Abdoulaye Mahamat Bindi to Gil Vicente FC
Rodolfo Dantas Bispo to Terek Grozny
Gabriel Almeida to Corinthians
Claudio Bieler to Quilmes Atlético Club
Blas Tapparello to Club Atletico Lanus
Jiri Jeslinek to Rapid Bucharest